Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

yow brethren,
this is what causing a lot of problems,some rasta go trod in a lucifer sextion and fall dung,some a dem tek up dis pope pias one woman ting and can,t deal wid it when she gone,bout him gone look affection from him brethren,some man a talk bout is their life and dem free to live it the way they want to,but hear where the problem is,first thing how a guy fi sey it is his life,where him get it from,second it becomes my business to intrude pon him life style,if him gay and flashing him seaman ina di sistren them,because I love and be with the dawta dem seen,if him is sexing pure men and staying to themselves dem go stay over pope pias side of the fence,then it can and will be their business,right now I a try leggo all di wo-man talk,I make love to and with the sistrens not no woman,strictly dawtas and sistrens or the mothers of creation,woman is a brainwash word to fix up god beginning bout god use man ribs to make woman.bull filt.RASTA fi go research di original KING-CIPLES that they must live by and if dem fall dung,dem fi find forward dem way to di ital fold,SELASSIE I fold.It simple lucifer kids god hold dem corner and live by fi dem father rules........SELASSIE I kids hold dem straight and live wid the KING rules.

FIYAH CHIEF

Messages In This Thread

Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com