HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

Greetings Adam Simeon and Thanks for your vibes!
Still, I reason, who am I to judge if someone is gay or not? It'ss his/her life, not mine, so I can't decide for him/her. Doesn't matter if this gay is rasta or not, is human and has the right to live. I'm married, have a daughter and I'm not gay, but that's me.
Anyway, this is how I feel; I don't have the right to judge, and i'm not interested in that. I have a life to live, you know! So, other people's life must be their business. How can I expect to be respected when I disrespect other people's right to be what they feel they are?
I smoke Gunja everyday ritually, a lot of people would say this is wrong, but they don't know my life and the results I get. If I try to convince people, is even worse. But if I act natural, things are different.
Gandi said that the principle of non-violent strategies are based in turning enemies in friends!
Give thanks for the reasoning!
AXÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ras Mandingo, Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com