Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

I-nity,
What does that really means?
INI see everywhere people claiming for having the truth anad the right way. Is there a right way? If so, is it the same one for all? Every person has a different right way, that's what I'm learning, and as long as they respect other people's way, who I'm I to judge.

We have to respect other people's way, respect differences, and respect the different destinies each one chooses.

For INI Rasta must mean inclusion of everyone, because INI strong believe enemies can turn into friends, as friends can turrn into enemies. That depends on the way I relate.

When I exclude, I want to find security in my ways and thoughts. Excluding some, and identifying with others I feel secure having identification with a group of people, and by judging different ways, I feel even more security.

Is Rasta inclusion or exclusion, that's my question? When we denny something, in reality whe are having a partial view of reality, because nature doesn't exclude anything, as we can see when plants grow on trash. That's a beatiful lesson from Mother Earth! Everything is part of reality and we can't denny anything. We have to understand the meaning and function of things, because everything has utility when we know how to use!

GIVE THANKS FOR THE REASONING INNA THE BOARD !
RAS MANDINGO, BRASIL.

Messages In This Thread

Is rasta Division or Inclusion?
Re: Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com