HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

...I don't mean to bud in but is like someone a dis Sizzla so mi haffi step in...(to blurs nawt).

Bob Marley seh him shot di sheriff; did he shoot anybody ? Ihhh, so when sizzla seh Shot dem it is of course a metaphorical statement or else he will be contradicting himself with lyrics "put away your guns"(look at di context). Sizzla is like anyone here on this board who love to reason, so please learn that he not telling u to pik up a gun and shoot battyman literally. shoot dem out of your heavens/mind

However there is lack of understanding. this mix with pride gives stubborness in futile words about battyman sung by many artists.

life taught i that a man is never with a man(in the heavens/mind). or why is it that in a gay couple one is playing the 'male' man and the other the female 'man'? even the intelligence to put the something in that something - to me is mimicking a man puting there penis in a woman virgina.

a gay person cannot feel complete knowing that love & affection produces a child and a man being with another man can't do that.
a person who perfers their own sex does not know or act in the reason why there is an opposite to him/herself. not respecting/reflecting the union of these opposites is not respecting the reason or the event of their own being(recieving life). knowing this, when ini respect/love ini own being, ini automatically 'SHOT BATTY BWOY". love is not jus physical gratification...nor does it mean to see a gay person and attack dem physically.

...the issue of agreements and disagreement between people: life taught i that what can be divided will be divided. and where there is division it is confusion and it is said that Jah is not the author of confusion. this means that ini hafi look pon the things that cannot be divided or be decieving. people can be decieved with words, actions, appearance and such. so ini hafi look pon di heart. so when evryone look indem self there is no division. because what is in me is in evryone but what is out of me is not the same for evryone. eg. heart, lungs, anotomy etc. yet it is the spritual meanig of the heart, lungs etc.
so anyone who deny themself within is someone who will disagree with you with or without facts.

eg.its like a person getting vex when someone sez to them that Selassie is dead. in many cases that person is not vex because of what that someone said but what the person takes from it...which is saying to the person that you are foolish to believe in a dead God. but if that person find Jah in themself then that person would know that what ini understand in me can be and will be understood in evryone, because we have the same functioning inside, and not be vex.

jus like the people who don't want to belive that He is risen, and why? because His body is jus like their's. but if u don't believe in Him who rises from the dead baring the same body u have, that actually means u don't believe that u yourself won't rize from the dead. u si mi.

evrything is an expression, the meaning is u
Love u self an live it, and u will never die

from Rasta is from Jah then there is no division in itself. but if a nuh so, then someone hafi know what rasta is before a person seh dem a rasta and praise Rastafari, or else a bare "Arms House" ago gwaan.

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Is rasta Division or Inclusion?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com