Leonard Howell the father of the Rastafarian movement.
In 1933, Leonard Howell gave the Rastafarians six principles:
(1) hatred for the White race
(2) the complete superiority of the Black race
(3) revenge on Whites for their wickedness
(4) the negation, persecution, and humiliation of the government and legal bodies of Jamaica
(5) preparation to go back to Africa and
(6) acknowledging Emperor Haile Selassie as the Supreme Being and only ruler of Black people.
If one claims to be Rasta, then should they not follow the prinipals of the FATHER of the Rastafarian movement, Leonard Howell?
Could it be due to the fact of white Rastas gaining momentum in our movement, that we have found ways to compromise with Babylon?
No compromise with InI.
I follow the teachings of Leonard Howell.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml