AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
In Response To: Aother Nyabinghi Blues. ()

Ras Marcus,

Yes, Beautiful poem. Your right, Our African patriot, Jah bless our brethen and sistren to itually to pass the message for our africans home and abroad. The Elders African patriots will always uplifts the young patriots that tried hard not to fall in the rapture of Babylon Captivity. which most of our African people have fallen. Yes, your are right, you will meet up with our African patriots known and the unknown cause until we are all home the job isn't finish. Practice Repatriation and Spiritual Repatriation is foriver more, we here to do the work of Jah-Almighty - Mother nature and Father time. My father was an African Patriot in NYC. Spirtuality is something else cause my father have locks like Bongo Tawney and he wrap his up like his. And when dad pass on too, I cut two of his bongo locks to save so I can show his great-grandkid, I am going to put it in a frame with his picture. Cause dad was the African Patriot in our family to teach us rasta culture. I just couldn't see those beautiful locks burn up. Dreams are important, Dad came in my dream walking down the street. He had on his rasta hat. I was excited to see him. I miss my dad. Dad cross over the street to me, we hug and then dad pull of his hat to show me that he know I cut his locks. I said to Dad, Im am so sorry. Dad you can have your locks back, Dad said to me, that alright Tonya. In the dream, I'm forgetting that we are on different levels now. Ras Marcus my heart goes out to you and Ras Bongo Tawney, family and friend in healing of a close friend passing on.

Messages In This Thread

Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on.
Re: Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on
Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues. *LINK*
Great Nyabinghi Assemble On Saturday 10 of April
Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Another Nyabinghi Blues.
Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
Re: Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
Re: Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Re: The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Rastafari People Are African Dignitaries.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com