AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .

Greeting Ras Judah Lion. There is a lot for us to discuss and the reasoning is respectful, I like that.
Why is it that not much is said on this board when it comes to our development but when the topic of religion comes about the response is so great, are we religious zelots?

Blessing are coming for the rastafarian movement. Jah is calling of ancient time. INI am passing Jah message to all our people."
I was bless abundantly from Jah, four year ago, 2006, I hear the voice of Jah, I was reading the IBLE, to sunset, to sunrise. I was reading Isaiah-Honoh your God. and early that morning I hear Jah said put the bible down. So I said to Iself this must be Jah, So I rest the Ible down on my chest and listen to Jah voice, I heard Jah say feed the hungry, poor and the sick, then I hear Jah speak again feed the hungry, poor.and the sick. Then my granddawta woke up, start watching tv. Then I got back in the ible were Jah stop me and the words right there were I stop at said feed the hungry, sick and the poor. I was so surprise. . Then in that same year about 8 month later in a dream Jah called Zechariah, Zechariah, so many time until I woke up. I went in the kitchen to get something to drink. half sleep thinking of what I heard. I haven't read about Zechariah yet. Then I went back to sleep and I heard it louder and louder ZECHARIAH, ZECHARIAH , ZECHARIAH louder over and over until I woke up. I said to iself, let me see if this Zechariah in the ible. Jah spoke to me in the bible the first time. So then I seen Prophet Zechariah. I've been study ever since. I'm here to tell the people that Jah is calling NOW. So do your study, like Im doing mines. Jah don't call on something unless it is very important. I know that Prophet Zechariah is a Judah, prophet and a priest. Im a rastafarian, Tribe of Judah. King of King, Lord of Lord, Conquering Lion of Judah, Emperor Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen, Elect of Light. Jah have called me way back in the 6 century, 520bc to go back and study. From what I did study about Prophet Zechariah, he had 8 visions from the past, present and future. Zechariah prophesy rebuilding Jah temple and that Judah people have to clean their spirit, stop their evil ways and acts. And come to Jah with all your heart and Jah will come to you. Another thing, I already knew Obama was going to be elect. because I said to iself why would Jah called on a brown african sistren of something that goes way back in the 6 century and there is a brown african brethren running to be elect to be the president of US of America. The more Jah spirit of wisdom come to I, InI will spread the message to our post-exile idren. ONE LOVE. JAH LOVE

Messages In This Thread

Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on.
Re: Bongo Tarny has finished his work and moved on
Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues. *LINK*
Re: Aother Nyabinghi Blues.
Great Nyabinghi Assemble On Saturday 10 of April
Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Life Is Just a Journey For Each Of Us
Re: Another Nyabinghi Blues.
Rastafari People Remain African Liberators .
The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Re: The Elders Have Passed The Baton To The Youths
Rastafari People Are African Dignitaries.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com