HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?)

(I am truth detecting and have MANY unanswered questions)

Let us slow down one moment and search our hearts and minds. Let us slow down one moment and listen to the Universe.

I am not disagreeing with the “0" as the most important number statement. I am just seeking a higher understanding of such claims.

Why does God/Jah/Creator have to be defined as Zero? Isn’t God the sum of ALL matter/energy? Aren’t we but the ONES that are components of that Infinity?

Doesn’t something have to be said on the symbol of infinity being a zero with a twist?

Perhaps I am mis-understanding the icept/itext of this Zero. I have been instilled with the concept that zero is nothing/empty/powerless/valueless. But doesn’t it contradict all rational thinking that the Source, the Creator from which all ONES emanate is Zero. There is no clue in Cosmic Nature or Worldly Nature that would suggest that Zero is more powerful than One (and One). Mathematically (and spiritually), I can see how zero “enhances” or “enlightens” one, such as 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000, etc., but unless Creation (matter/life) is meaningless, we have to seek the reason that the “0" empowered/created the “1" in the first place. Otherwise “0" would have just been content with “0" thingness.

First of all, when we reference “the Creator”, what are we saying? In any indigenous/ancient representation of Divinity, it is associated with life/power/movement/cycle/alpha-omega, and so on. So in our meager human minds, we have depicted and defined an active FORCE, not NON-FORCE...We have been taught to identify and honor God through action, not non-action...We have associated God-force with positivity and light and motion and life, not stagnation, negativity and death.

Look at the term “Creator”. Out of all of the notions and spiritual systems that have existed in human history, it is the term “Creator” that would be the most commonly accepted description. No matter if one says Jah, God, Jehovah, Allah, YHVH, Father, Mother, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, or whatever, there is no disagreement of the overstanding of CREATOR.

CREATE - to bring into existence
MANIFEST - clear to the vision or understanding

“Creator” affirms action and manifestation. ("I AM"). Just think about it, (using the presented terms), if “0" would not have “acted” (created), for one thing, we would not be here discussing/reasoning about it. EVERYTHING so far within our environment/history/reality proves ONE and ONE as the key to existence. (Now are we going to debate that ‘existence’ in itself is irrelevant or insignificant?)

Take Hydrogen. It is from this element that all matter originates. Hydrogen has ONE proton (+) and ONE electron (-). Now the Sun’s power/light/energy comes from the process of the atums of hydrogen moving so rapidly that they fuse into another element (helium) and release Energy in the form of light and heat. Now being religious/spiritual or not, there is no doubt that the Sun is the Source of life on Earth...and other suns/stars are the centers and keys to other solar systems as well. In other words, the gRAce of God is provided by the RAys of the Sun and wRAth also comes from the Sun. This is why the Sun was/is pRAised and Divinity was based/associated with it...whether one is xtian, pagan, atheist or from Mars.

Let's look at "light". The Natural color of the Universe is BLACK. It is but the inter/action of energy and matter that emits 'light' and the absorbtion/reflection of this emission that causes the "perception" (electromagnetic vibration) of light...again, SOMETHING involved with SOMETHING ELSE (One and One). Why zero?

Now what if I plug in lower-nature for matter and higher-nature for energy...the Sun itself requires BOTH for the process of which is it in existence. It takes energy (heat and light) to move the matter faster...it takes the molecules of matter moving faster to bombard each other and fuse which releases light and heat..."heat" and "light" are only significant in relation to their impact with matter.

So what happened first, the energy moved the molecules in order to release energy?...or the molecules released energy in order to move faster?
Either way, each required the other (Yin-Yang/Mother-Father/Ma'at).

Again, something has to be said about how every notion, clue, idea, belief, suspicion, thought, tendency, instinct, or knowledge that we ascertain has to do with the material world. As I asked long ago, doesn’t Ma’at apply to the entire (seen or unseen) Universe? Yet Ma’at is define by material notions(“weighing“ ”balancing”). Y’shua/HIM/Moses/Kristna all walked, talked, consumed, defecated, urinated, loved, hurt, blinked, bled and were born from the womb of a HUMAN female. But we highlight stories of their “higher” natures, yet none of them did anything that defies NATURE. Any assumed ‘defiance’ of Nature is of our ignorant or hidden instillations of Nature, but not of Nature, herself. Nature cannot and has not ever been defied. (Manna falling from the sky...5,000 fish and loaves...water to wine, are symbolic, I would assume we all sight by now)

So in essence, these are spooky tall-tales that make us leery and pessimistic of tying our lower natures to our higher natures ("you ain't Jesus, you can't walk on no water"). It is impossible, see. And it is the discouragement of completing one's self that I sight as the ulterior motive behind the popular presentation of monotheistic divinity. Monotheism de-emphasizes the connections of higher/lower self, heart/mind, linear/circular, energy/matter, flesh/spirit and "0"/"1".

As presented, “0" is the Source, the Alpha and Omega. That is not the dispute, per se.
What I am saying is that we have an instilled tendency to revere (fear), thus reject the possibility of our own divinity. (rejection/denial of lower nature) And we do this to the detriment of seeking/grasping our highest nature because it has been instilled in us because of this baggage (‘lower nature’) that “we are not worthy” or “we are beneath” or "flesh is the downfall" or “we are not God”. And guess what? Those statements are all true if the Mind processes it to the Heart that way. So because of that premise, We NEED there to be something stronger, more powerful, more forgiving, more peaceful, more just, more righteous than what has been presented to be OURSELVES. It gives us optimism. (as panho says, "we need Christ") And the more important egotistical converse to that statement is that we NEED something/someone “beneath” us as well. We NEED scapegoats and gentiles and “egyptologists” and “heathens” and “pagans” and the un-saved and idol-worshipers and homeless people and stinking people and toothless people and folks on welfare and children with no shoes and murderers on death row and drug addicts to FEEL GOOD about our own shortcomings. (as we have been taught, "beware of Satan") (Notice that the unspoken trick of xtian "mono"-theism is the attachment of the belief in the Devil/Satan as well)

So we become conditioned to manipulate our own sandwich of med-iation. Anytime we say something is “greater” or “lessor” than US, the object of those comparisons is the quantification of the ego. It is only the ego that places hierarchy upon id-entities in the first place. Otherwise, if it were the true self which is connected and universal...there is no greater or lessor and no denial, but a marriage of the lower self with the higher self as ONE and ONE...as the true KRST.

Everything below which is “as above” suggests/proves something with another is necessary for the continuance of a cycle. So even the property of the zero itself requires an action. How would alpha get to omega? And why would omega and alpha be called two distinct terms if there was not a factor which separated them?

Alpha and Omega are code-words for ONE and ONE, but not zero, I plead.

In other words, our existence and the God-given pro-creational abilities to ALL lifeforms PROVES the power/significance of not one, but ONE AND ONE. The problem that I sight is that the current presentation/instillment of monotheism deletes all other ONES from THE ONE.

-ALL for ONE and ONE for ALL.

Messages In This Thread

Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?)
Re: Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?)
Thankhs for the reasonings
Re: Thankhs for the reasonings
Re: Thankhs for the reasonings
Hotep to the words/power...but...
Re: Hotep to the words/power...but...
Selassielive's Final Judgement upon Disciple
Re: Selassielive's Final Judgement upon Disciple
Why the attachment of truth to morality???
I mean..Why the attachment of morality to truth!!! *NM*
Re: Why the attachment of truth to morality???
morality vs. truth
Re: morality vs. truth
Re: morality vs. truth
thankhs for the clarity *NM*
hotep to that
Re: hotep to that
Re: hotep to that
Re: Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?) *LINK*
hotep rosalind *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com