HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Why the attachment of truth to morality???

when hydrogen bonds with oxygen, it is not morality, but it is Truth

when a child is born of an incest or rape victim, it is not morality that is weighed by life-giving forces.

when a Birmingham church is bombed, the girls die violently, be it a morally righteous or disgusting act...they still expired.

there is no morality within Truth. Morality is a human construct based upon Truth.

Truth is that the heart stops beating if a bullet is shot into it...not if the bullet was in agression or self-defense or accidental, the truth occurs irrelevant of morality.

Is it not funny how I said all along that "ONE and ONE" is the absolute truth of the universe, and I get resistance, and then you say: *******We are social creatures who need other people to continue our species*******

*******We are not like male lions going around impregnating any lioness we see fit. *******

what does that have to do with the absolute truth that if the lucky sperm hits the lucky egg, a life begins...that is ABSOLUTE, whether one is Rasta, Xtian, Atheist, Buddhist or whatever.

If I see a woman and rape her, the life-beginning process does NOT make a conscious choice on if it will develop or not. That is only one example. I can give a million that proves that truth has nothing to do with morality.

The Sun does not get "angry" at the Earth and DECIDE to bun fyah pon the desert. The Water Gods were not angry at the "witchcraft" being practiced in New Orleans and unleashed a wrath...otherwise those 500,000 victims of the Tsunami deserved their fate...the 6,000,000 Jews deserved it, and the "pagan/heathen" 250,000,000 Afrikans deserved it too, right.

I'll look at the obituaries today and see how many people were struck down by an angry God for their immoral actions.

MORALITY - of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior.

Truth does not require principles of right or wrong BUT morality requires principles of truth...remember that.

There is absolutely no morality or heart in truth.

by the way, show me where I judged you first?
CnP my remarks.

Messages In This Thread

Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?)
Re: Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?)
Thankhs for the reasonings
Re: Thankhs for the reasonings
Re: Thankhs for the reasonings
Hotep to the words/power...but...
Re: Hotep to the words/power...but...
Selassielive's Final Judgement upon Disciple
Re: Selassielive's Final Judgement upon Disciple
Why the attachment of truth to morality???
I mean..Why the attachment of morality to truth!!! *NM*
Re: Why the attachment of truth to morality???
morality vs. truth
Re: morality vs. truth
Re: morality vs. truth
thankhs for the clarity *NM*
hotep to that
Re: hotep to that
Re: hotep to that
Re: Why "Zero" (Zerotheism?) *LINK*
hotep rosalind *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com