Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

White devils, Black devils

Greetings Rastafari Idrens
The devil, which I like to refer to as the lower (barbaric) natures of man, is non parshal to man. I for one dont think that every white(European) person is bad, nor do I think that every non-European (black and brown peoples) are good. In my troddings, I can personally attest to that.

But, when we are talking about the COLLECTIVE or these groups of people, who can we say has shown these barbaric natures to the highest extent? Some one please tell me what group of non-European peoples has enslaved nations of Europeans, held them in chains, separated their families, raped their women and children, whipped and castrated their men, and forced them to build their empires and wealth, which they use to control the world today? I will tell you the answer cannot be found. But if I ask the reverse question, there would be too many examples to write here in this post.

Would it be right to take a few exceptions to the rule of European domination and expect black people to accept it as the norm? No, OURstory has proven and shown how deadly this is and has been for black and brown peoples all over the world.

The same would be for one to take the black and brown devils who has bought into Euroculture hook, line and sinker, as norms to the general demeanor of black and brown people all over the world.

Are we naive enough to think that Europeans want to see the love and unity amongst black and brown people? Do we actually think that they will help to bring about this global liberation of black and brown people? His-story might make some think so but OURstory does not. It would be better served in our liberation struggle if we were allowed to develop our own cultures, communities, and faiths without the interference of Europeans. The Europeans who are 'righteous' and have dedicated their lives to the liberations of black and brown peoples, need to be showing love to their people by attempting to spread this righteousness amongst them. Plain truth.

I dont hate white people. I dont hate any people. I do hate the shitstem of racism and white supremacy though, which is perpetuated by Euroculture.

If you dont overstand the system of racism and white supremacy, every thing else will CONfuse you.

For I, it is about survival. Not merely reading from a bible or smoking herb, hoping for some kind of divine intervention. The Most High only helps those who helps themselves. Afrika awaits it's creators.

Jah guidance and I-tection
selassieilive

Messages In This Thread

White devils, Black devils
Re: White devils, Black devils
Re: Am I my Brothers Keeper
Ashe! Misgana!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com