HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: White devils, Black devils
In Response To: Re: White devils, Black devils ()

i'm a scribe but not pharisee the pharisees crucify Jes-us the Christ so i don't want to be labelled pharisee, call i scholar if you choose but not pharisee, that said more overstanding to come and ill fight along side any of my brothers and sisters on the battle field, but i will never bow to what a man tell i is his manception so if the black and white issue is going to make us can't fight side to side on the battle field i can't do anything about that and yes any black who did sell their own into slavery is wrong.

all the same when i do look at my life style now and how earth is running and the white nation, it is them that are pouring out the most wrong and it's like Ras Howard thinks iandi who hold the opinion that the majority of wrong done in this world is done by socalled white people are wrong.

i'm sorry bredrin but they have done us far worst and i don't agree that any slave willfully sold themselves into slavery i do say that they were captured then started to sell out after to get a less harsh treatment from the white slave master

none the less ease up pon the calling your brother punk speak like how our Emperor would, that said more power to the first nation on earth and did you know it was a scientific fact that if white people stay in the sun to long they get cancer black people don't.

you often ask what,s the difference from blacks from whites? just look at my last above statement they are different even if they are the same human species as we are, that said still more reasoning on this plenty will respond in time that said all blessing and all blest

Messages In This Thread

White devils, Black devils
Re: Am I my Brothers Keeper
Ashe! Misgana!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com