HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: White devils, Black devils
In Response To: Re: White devils, Black devils ()

We can truly agree on the naked truth, that the Continent of Mama Africa and her people, were invaded and robbed of African human and Natural resources, and that African people were brutalized across the Middle Passage, and have been enslaved, brutalized, lynched, and have been held in these lands of captivity, for more than 500 hundred years.

We can also agree, that no serious efforts have been made by Europeans, to make reparations for their crimes against African humanity, no serious efforts were made, to put a plan of repatriation into progress so that African people everywhere, can be restored to their original place of origin, and niether was any efforts made, to pay recompense to Mama Africa and her people, for the distruction of our original ways of life, and the battering and scattering of our people, as well as the scrambling Mama Africa among themselves, at the Conference in Berlin Germany, in the year 1884-1885. These are historic events, which can be found in your historic books, in every library in this world in which we live. I do hope we can agree on these very important matters.
Again I send many oceans of blessing and self determination to all African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

White devils, Black devils
Re: Am I my Brothers Keeper
Ashe! Misgana!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com