HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Light = Life, Life = Light

We are told that if our minds vibrate at a higher frequency, our lives will be extended and some postulate we can live forever in the physical manifestation. Is this a scientific reality” It may be. Have you ever wondered why the life span of most animals are far less than humans. In fact, possibly only the very slow moving tortoise is longer than human (which seems to be one of the paradoxes towards this rule). But all other animals we end up having to measure their life in “Dog years”, “Cat years”, etc. Now just because an animal may have fast reactionary instincts, that is not equated to higher vibrational frequencies as I&I am referring in this essay. We must in this instance refer to “light” and the constancy of the “speed of light”. Light is the only constant in this uni-verse. This is why the “Sun” is seen as a physical manifestation of the consistency and constancy of Jah (His Majesty is a “Leo” which is the sign of the Sun probably because the Golden color of the Lion and its mane is similar to the qualities of the sun http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/sunSigns/leo.htm). A photon never dies, it never gets old and it has neither a beginning or an end, light is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. Radio waves is a form of light which encodes in it images and sounds, therefore we can pick up a radio message today that was transmitted in the future or the past!! If we are running away from a light beam, we do not quicken or lessen the time it is moving like we would, say a baseball thrown at us. Meaning if a baseball moving towards us at 20 feet per second, but we are running away from it at 8 feet per second, then we have changed the speed of which the baseball is moving to (20-8=12) 12 feet per second. But this is not true for light. Light will always travel at 670 million miles per hour (rounded figure) no matter how fast we are running away from a light beam. Light is the constant and therefore the determining factor of what raises our intellect. Light is the factor that is used when determining higher life forms, how light can be seen, interpreted into images and perceived. Only humans have been able to take light to the full spectrum from Infrared to Ultraviolet and produced three dimensional imagry and can store that as long-term memory which accounts for us having higher I-sciousness. The fact that we can retrieve 3 dimensional, colorful images of light stored away in our psyche is what is responsible for our higher abilities for culture and languages, which becomes part and parcel of higher I-sciousness. So light is at the root of our thinking. We use such terms as “soul” which derives from “sol” which is the sun. Our bodies react just like fiyah (the sun on earth), in that it breaths in oxygen and omits carbon dioxide. Our bodies heat up to alcohol as does fiyah and when we die, when our “Sol” leaves, our bodies are no longer warm, but cold. We use such terms as “degree” when we attain levels of education which is the same term used when determining the position and intensity of the Sun”s light (and heat, which is transferred light). Even at the center of our brain is the penial gland (the seat of the sol) which, when light hits it, is responsible for awakening us in the rise to be self-aware of our existence. Now there are some species of birds that can see on the ultraviolet level, does this make them of higher intellect” No, because the bird”s brain does not vibrate on our level, it cannot process this light into three dimensional images like we can. It is more than likely a bird evolved this “sight” because of flying to higher points in our atmosphere and having to decipher its limits. However, a bird definitely has divine qualities as a “messenger” of Jah, having the “feathers” and “wings” as attributed to “angles”. Now as we know light moves in frequencies and ultraviolet, x-ray and gamma rays are higher frequencies of light above human perception.

Now I-garding motion, the faster something moves, it ends up slowing time down. Does that sound absurd? Well, it would seem counter intuitive. But its true. Let’s take an example if you took a timer, or a type of clock that works as a small silver ball that consistently bounces (ticks) up and down between two boards of about an inch apart and let’s say it takes all but a fraction of a second for it to make a full journey from the bottom board to the top to the bottom again. Now, let’s put this ticker on a train, the timer would still be ticking up and down and therefore time moves the same for those on the train. But let’s take those who are observing the train as it moves. The up and down motion has to now be compensated by the distance its traveling, so the up and down motion, to make a full cycle, will have to also have a fraction of a second added into the equation in order for one to compensate for the train moving in a certain direction. So motion makes time relative to those who are observing it. Now those on the train actually, when they reach their destination, their clocks are not totally accurate to those who are stationary, because their clocks moved slower then the people who were stationary. This accounts for how when taking a picture of lights (like moving automobiles), the light beam is longer (and seemingly slower) by those observing it, then by those who are actually in the car. In fact, if you took a picture in the car itself of its internal lights, it would not have the affect of a longer light beam like those who took the picture of the light moving. The faster the moving object, the longer its photonic life is!! I pray ones are following.

Now, nothing moves faster than light and because it is a constant, it is the very measure we use to determine life spans. All time is told in relation to light (days are 24 hours, or how much light and lack of we cycle in a period of time). Now a dog, a cat, or a human, we are all made up of virtually the same cell structure, so why would a cat or dog live so many years less than humans? Could it be that the vibratory level of the brain shortens the radioactive (radio is radiation which is “light”) time elapse of each subatomic particle in the body? Meaning that because the brain is not vibrating at a higher frequency, and because the brain controls all functions of the body, the radioactive decay of the cells are therefore happening sooner (remember the faster something moves, the longer its life span). Is there a correlation with the vibrationary frequency in the brain and the radioactive decay in our cells? I say there is! I say as well that when we vibrate faster we will be able to see other colors, other realities and other levels of light. What if we vibrate on such a level that we enter into a new dimension whereas we can see all of life, but they can’t see us? Can this happen? However, because it is perspective, because dogs die faster, we do comprehend there is “dog years”. Meaning that to the perspective of the dog, everything around him is moving “slower” therefore his quality (not quantity) of life is about the same as it is for us.

Is it possible for our psychion power to move so fast that it rivals the speed of light, therefore stopping all life in the physical world from decaying and thus living forever, or even rising above the physical world because we are no longer “stuck” in it and rejoin the beings of “light” just as a photon lives forever? What I’m exhibiting here is say you are traveling in a car at exactly 60 MPH and another car comes up besides you and is traveling at exactly 60 MPH, if there is no scenery around u to make you feel as if you are moving, the person next to you is going to look as if they are standing still because you are both moving at the same rate. Even on Earth, we are all moving through the Uni-verse, but because we are all moving at the same time, transported on the same object, the motion is oblivious to us. So based on this I-cept, that if our brain is vibrating to that of light that is of higher frequencies and above the density of matter, will space time dimensions based on our perception “shift”? And could we ascend to the level where nothing ever dies (there is no passage of time at light speed, it is all spacial motion), and we therefore rise to another phase-type life form, is therefore eternal life possible”. When observing evolution on this planet and the correlation between brain power and the longevity of that life form, it would move I&I to say that it is indeed possible and even moreso, probable!! However, as an addendum, it would not be “life” as we know it, it would be a new heavens and a new earth!!

As a footnote, I'm simply stating thoughts based on my overstanding of the qualities of light and observation of physical life!! I&I give thanx.

RA (LIGHT) STAFARI!!

Bless,

Messages In This Thread

Light = Life, Life = Light
Re: Light = Life, Life = Light

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com