HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Light = Life, Life = Light
In Response To: Re: Light = Life, Life = Light ()

Simply splendid MaMa Ma'at.u truly show a cents of Truth and Rights.i can bear witness that when i Iditate(meditate for the ones that dont know),and that Energy hits my I or Pineal gland,even though my eyes are closed,i can still see,beacuse my I is open.they say white fire(light)is the Hottest light,therefore the Sun which gives life to InI planet,is the Physical or should i say Cosmic Representation of HIM(know wonder the Ible or Helios Biblios and other cultures dwell heavily on the rotation of it).Bless up mama.ones only use about 10% of their brain power,how do we acquire more....Selam

Essene Ra-sta

Essene Rasta

Messages In This Thread

Light = Life, Life = Light

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com