HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Light = Life, Life = Light
In Response To: Re: Light = Life, Life = Light ()

Blessed Blessed I's (eyes):

I&I give thanx for the powerful wordsound of both Ras HOward and Ras Heru. The question was posed by Ras Heru:

"Bless up mama.ones only use about 10% of their brain power,how do we acquire more....Selam:

Let's look into this together, shall we? First of all, we need to be cognizant why ones in the south are right hemispheric thinkers (wholistic, cyclical, spiritual and creative) and ones in the North are left hemispheric thinkers (lineal, rational, logical, mechanical, separists reductionist thinkers). The fact that water is a polaric molecule, meaning that its molecules react to polar magnetism, accounts for the Coriolis effect, which determines the spin of water molecules based on where it is on the earth. So if a toilet is flushed in South AFrica, it will spin in a different direction then a toilet flushed in Europe. Considering that we are 78% water, would not this influence the source of our thinking? So, we have in essence a view into where our thoughts are generated. Isn't it sooo mystical that Ethiopia sits just a few degrees north of the Equator, therefore representing the I-fect balance of thought!!

Now when talking about we only use 10% of our brain, let us be reminded that approximately 40-50% of our brain is towards motor functions (any physical activity of the body) and non-motor functions (pumping our heart, registering pain, digesting food), so when we refer to conscious thought (which is why we refer to 10%), we must not take into account those abilities of our brain. Now, many cultures, in order to access and activate certain parts of the brain which can gain entry into the gates of the divine realm, they take certain mind altering herbs or roots. This has been practiced for millinia. In essence, what most mind altering herbs or roots do is act like seratonin in the brain, but as serontonin jumps over our synapsis gaps, therefore in our awake state, we are only touching the "surface" of our brain, these other substances do not make it over the gap and actually fall in the folds of our brain where we get into deeper realms. Some masters of will can do it without any assistance. It is not really cognizant potential that we lack (which we still have untapped reserve in that area), its interdimensional, alter reality access that we lack. It is my estimation that the inspiration for solutions towards todays problems lie in that purely creative realm!!

Please share with I&I your insights, as my mind already has been stimulated at least another 5% by this discourse :-D!!

Bless,

Messages In This Thread

Light = Life, Life = Light

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com