HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Light = Life, Life = Light
In Response To: Light = Life, Life = Light ()

give thanks one and all, de topic interest me , right now i`ve read alot of books from the bible to other holy books,to things we call new age stuff etc,and to speek of there eccence they talk strongly about the spiritual quest; how we have to meditate to see some light,rituals mantras and so on.

de bredren talk about vibrational attributes we need to resonate certain frequencies in order to see God Fullnes (as he said it might be possible).can he varify which of all these new age stuff what is comfortable for Rastas and why? does he know of any learned masters in the earth . shouildnt they com forward and enlightened who really want to now the whole truth? one out of all these ideas- the kabblah sepiroth intrigues me sound s like a palatable story but rastas are not talking about this fundemental why? are we afraid of the unknown?
am saying if this is the staying power of any nation how come we are not been taught early. the sepirorth arctechure is said to be the bluw print of the cosmos , body, mind etc my question is clear is this true. blesesd . Ichaar

Messages In This Thread

Light = Life, Life = Light

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com