HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

The moeny Is The Servant Not The Master

Now, you have no right to be listing people's names in this reasoning, considering that I have not listed any ones names, then you must explain your assumption to the people who's names you have mentioned in this reasoning, I hope you will take care of your responsibility in that case. As an ancient African patriot, I do have the right to express my opinion without individuals taking it unto themselves, and try to say things which I did not say. I throw my corn, I did not call any fowl. If a coconut fall from a coconut tree and hit a person in the head, then that person who the coconut hits, should not go around telling the world that the coconut hits every person in the village, that is extremely our of order. You can express your opinions without dragging others into it. I see you try to rush to Judgement in my reasoning, but I still maintain, that Rastafari people and other African patriots, should not follow the money, but that the money should follow them into the Rastafari community, so that the community can benefit, and be uplifted instead of individuals, taking on that head of state mentality, which is destroying Mama Africa and her people everywhere. The money is the servant, so the money should follow after Rastafari Patriots instead of Rastafari patriot6s following after the money. I am also maintaining that Mama Africa is the victim of the crimes committed against African humanity, it was Mama Africa's children who were kidnapped and taken away to the Islands, and therefore, all compensation and Reparation is due to Mama Africa, instead of all those Caribbean Islands, Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad. Now if some people want to take jobs, and get pay for their jobs, that is their private business, but that does not prevent me from sharing my general views, as it relates to the glorious struggle of the liberation for African people everywhere.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari People Should Not Follow The Money
Re: Rastafari People Should Not Follow The Money
That Peace And Love Approach Is the Rastafari Way
Re: Rastafari People Should Not Follow The Money
ELDERS SHOULD NOT SABOTAGE RASTAFARI REPARATIONS
Re: ELDERS SHOULD NOT SABOTAGE RASTAFARI REPARATIO
The moeny Is The Servant Not The Master
PLANNIG HIS WHAT HIM TEACHES
I SeeYou Like To Cultivate Assumptions, i
I See You Don't Like to Reason on R&R Logistics
The Lamentations Of Mother Earth Is a Classic
Re: The Lamentations Of Mother Earth Is a Classic
Excuse I interruption...
If You Think His DVD Is Good, ,Let It Be Included

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com