Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Rastafari People Should Not Follow The Money

Greetings

I think that there are examples of governments where leaders are attempting to develop the social infrastructure and are implementing strategies by which to meet the needs of their people. Governments that are run by the people who share a common interest in the upliftment of both
their own and global citizens can potentially
benefit mankind.

For example, how long would you suggest a government that has been recently liberated from apartheid need to reverse decades/centuries of exploitation? If you are suggesting that all of these governments are practicing modern day slavery without indicating what exact practices constitute acts of slavery; what do you propose as the alternative?

If we are to liberate political prisoners, we need to enter the courts of babylon.

If we want to change unfair international economic
systems we have to develop strategies by which we can unshackle our continent from such agreements.

Ras Marcus I find truth in many of the words presented here, but I also think that it is unfair
to paint such a broad picture which assumes that if one participates and or acts on the behalf of
an organization involved in governance is in some way acting as an agent of Babylon.

In this day and age I dont think that truth justice and rights will be achieved for the majority of Africans on this earth until we organize, centralize and find commonality of purpose--which I think can be agreed upon with consensus, however we must develop some form of governance by which to implement the tangible
development goals of our people, commencing with
plans which use natural resources to advance
one of our most precious realities, human resources in the form of developing action plans
that provide direct, immediate, and immense
investment in health care and education. If
we increase our knowlege, we develop the necessary skills which maintain and sustain independent nations. If we improve provide the mechanisms
and structures by which we can guarantee that
our infants and children are not dying from preventable diseases and improve the capacity by
which our own doctors and pharmacist can provide
the necessary medications to persons living
with chronic diseases we can greatly improve the standards of living of our people at home and
abroad.

Give thanks for the reasoning

Bless

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari People Should Not Follow The Money
That Peace And Love Approach Is the Rastafari Way
ELDERS SHOULD NOT SABOTAGE RASTAFARI REPARATIONS
Re: ELDERS SHOULD NOT SABOTAGE RASTAFARI REPARATIO
The moeny Is The Servant Not The Master
PLANNIG HIS WHAT HIM TEACHES
I SeeYou Like To Cultivate Assumptions, i
I See You Don't Like to Reason on R&R Logistics
The Lamentations Of Mother Earth Is a Classic
Re: The Lamentations Of Mother Earth Is a Classic
Excuse I interruption...
If You Think His DVD Is Good, ,Let It Be Included

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com