HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

What a Disaster World Leaders Are After

Many years ago, I was in a recording studio known as Harry J.in Jamaica West Indies, and while the engineer was mixing the music, we were reasoning, and one brother said, two heads are better than one, coming to an agreement about the idea, which was being discussed, then the engineer said, two good heads, pointing out the fact, that two good heads are better than one, but two are more bad heads and bad ideas, are worse than one, it was and still is such a truthful statement, that it remain with me for more than thirty years. The world in which we live today is being ruled by a bunch of people who are all bad heads, with a bunch of bad and greedy ideas, and they are in continuous competition, for fame, power and material things, which they intend to achieve by brutish and violent means, regardless of the cost of the lives of innocent human beings, who have creational rights, to live on this earth peacefully without being molested.

When we were children going to school, sometimes little fights would take place among us as boys and girls, and they would go on for a short time, just to see who would win the fight, and there would be a little laughter among us, but before long, some one would part the fighters, and prevent them hurting each other, and before long we would get them to be friends again, since we all attend the same school from day to day, and would have to be involved in various games each day. It is therefore, a very immoral and disaterous situation, to see that there is war going on in Lebanon, which has already killed more than 600 innocent people, and have made almost a million people homeless and destitute for care and protection, and the lives of these poorer classes of people, are considered so cheap, that there is this back and forth, about whether murderous acts of brutalities, should cease or not, reasonable people with reasonable minds, would have found ways to stop the war, and have superior and honest reasoning, to find a genuine solution to the problem, whatever it may be.

Baed on the kinds of bad heads, who are involved in the management of this very violent and wicked situation, we should not be surprised, if it gradually leads to the third world war, since regardless of what takes place in this matter, they will continue with their tag o wars and contentions, as the days, months and year go by, and since every single country upon the face of this earth, spend more of tax payers money on weapons of mass destructions, it won't be long before these bad heads lose their heads, and plunge the entire world into an inferno, as they did in the past.

One generation goeth another cometh, but the earth and the waters on it may endure forever, but it seems to me, that one civilization also goeth and another cometh, and it also appears, that with all of this modern technology, which is now flourishing among humanity, humanity are still worst of in wisdom, than the other creatures upon the face of this earth. I do not accept it that it is wisdom, for the human race, to spend their time and energies, and the natural resources of this earth, to make destructive weapons, and have them sold and distributed around the world, for the sole purpose of destroying each other, there is no wisdom in this kind of activity, it is total folly, with vexation of spirit. It is written in the bible that human beings are a little higher than the other creatures upon this earth, but the other creatures have not, to date, invented any weapons to destroy themselves, as well as human beings. But human beings and their wars have also murdered other creatures, and those poor creatures, just do not know what hit them, as they flattetred to death.

It will not surprise me if one of these fine days, the Atlantic ocean changes it's course, and place Europe and other parts of this earth many miles beneath the Sea, with the way the weather is behaving in these days, it is very clear, that the Univers is very annoyed with the behavior of human beings. It has been said that this July is the hottest since they started to record the weather, and with all those under water earth quakes which are taking place on the Sea floors, we can look forward to some tidal waves in places where they have neve occured. This earth was here before each of us were born, including those bad head world leaders, and I do think it will still be here, when they are dead and gone, they would do beter to try to invent some peace and harmony instead of wars and destructions.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
Re: Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Re: MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Wars Are Brutish Murderous And Ugly
What a Disaster World Leaders Are After
Is Terrorist Becomes a Special Race of People ?
Did We ever Have Total Peace?
Re: Did We ever Have Total Peace?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com