HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Did We ever Have Total Peace?

The earth is our classroom and University from which we learn, and the people and other creatures which we observe are our teachers. Each of us is both a teacher as well as a student, we do learn from each other. You have analised my post very well, and have given very good views, based on the true realities of life. If there is only mango under that mango tree, but there are two hungry men under that tree, it is more than likely, that the strongest man, will use his strength, to take the mango for his self, even if it was first picked up by the weaker person, and the weaker person may have the self determination to resist, since he first got to the mango, so there goes a fight, which can also lead to a family war. They each could have shared that mango, by taking a bite each at a time, until the mango is finished by sharing, but this is not the kind of world in which we are living today, this is a world of competition and greed.

This is not a peaceful earth, it just could never be peaceful, with so many thousands of prisons upon the face of this earth, where human beings are shackled to cultivate vengeance and revenge. I do think that a human being should have the right to have some food if he or she is hungry and in need, without he or she being prosecuted for a crime. I am yet to see or hear of a Government upon the face of this earth, which has established a Ministry or Department of peace. There is no peace in them, and so they just cannot manifest peace. It seems to me, that wars come about, as a result of the competition and jealousy over acquiring material things, as well as idealogical struggles, which generally lead to warfare in the end. I also think that this is not new but have been taking place from the early ages, therefore, it appears, that there was
never any total peace upon the face of this earth.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
Re: Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Re: MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Wars Are Brutish Murderous And Ugly
What a Disaster World Leaders Are After
Is Terrorist Becomes a Special Race of People ?
Did We ever Have Total Peace?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com