HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Did We ever Have Total Peace?

You are so right about the state of the minds of the masses of the people evwerywhere, they can be easily decieved and be indoctrinated, from election time to election time, they can easily be swept of their feet with vain promises, while drinking some alcohol or beers with those politicians, who suupplied beers at election times, along with some political patties, and a few dollars to bribe them and make them feel good. They forget their real degrading living conditions at election times, and go along with the promises of politicians, which will never be fulfilled. From ages to ages it was always like this, the cost of living never comes down but it is always going up and up and up.

The Governments of this world, is not really about making things better for the masses of the people, it is all about continuing modern slave trading activities, using advance technologies. The Governments of this world are Plutocratic, which means Governments for the rich, not Government to help the poor. Where ever and whenever, there are Governments to help the poor, there cannot be thousands of empty houses in every City and State, while there are thousands of homeless old and young people, walking the streets with no food to eat, and no good and safe place to lay their weary heads. I do not think things have changed much since the early days, things have only become modern, but worse as it relates to Comm-Unity, and brotherly and sisterly love among humanity. People have become various classes, based on how mich material things they posses. Prisons are built for those who have less material things, and people are placed in these places by the multitudes, in order to sustain employment, to those who work in that industry. I can only tell you whatI have observed, and I can also tell you, that if the powers of this great Universe, do not step in and teach these rulers a practical lesson, which they will never forget, then things will only get worse.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
Re: Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Re: MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Wars Are Brutish Murderous And Ugly
What a Disaster World Leaders Are After
Is Terrorist Becomes a Special Race of People ?
Did We ever Have Total Peace?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com