HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Did We ever Have Total Peace?

I am aware that you did not mention religion in your post, but I am aware that there are religious teachers, who teach about a lasting peace which will come about at the end of the world, which they say will take place some day. They also say that the Lion and the Sheep shall lay down peacefully under the same tree. They have been teaching these things before my great great grand father was born, but the violent state of this world today, does not give any indication as if we are heading in that direction of peace perfect peace.

At the same time, there are so many good and peaceful people who are living upon the face of this earth, but they are not allowed to live peacefully, they are always molested, and pushed around by the war mongers. It is just a shame that so many young people are being paid and indoctrinated to become legal murderers and thieves. I have run into people upon this earth, who would prefer to be left alone to live peacefully with their families and neighbors, but the war mongers will not allow this to take place. In truth and reality, I do think that there are more peaceful people living upon this earth, than war mongers, but sometimes, people who are poor, can be indoctrinated for a few dollars more, and they end up becoming a legal murderer because of deception, promises and bad influences. If world leaders, are ever able to recover from their insanity, then they will come to the sober realizatrion, that it is much more expensive to make wars, than it is to make peace, it is also a healthier state of mind to be peaceful, and less energies and efforts are used to make peace, than is used to make wars. Wars are murderous but peace is glorious.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
Re: Roots Of The Rastafari Movement
It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
Re: It Is a Peacemaker Who Will Act To Prevent War
MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Re: MY LORD MAKE'EM KNOW!
Wars Are Brutish Murderous And Ugly
What a Disaster World Leaders Are After
Is Terrorist Becomes a Special Race of People ?
Did We ever Have Total Peace?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com