HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: DEATHS IN THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT

I am very pleased that that you post your post on this subject, and I also thank you for your honesty. We need more Rastafari people to be honest about things in the Rastafari movement which needs to be changed. We cannot be sil;ent because some one may shout for fire upon you, because you are saying something which he or she does not like, we must stand up with self determination, in order to correct community mistakes, so the the following generation, can be given the baton of good knowledge, to proceed in the great struggle for the liberation of African people at home and abroad. It has been said, that belief can kill as well as cure, when you belief in something, and their are a lot of people around you, who believe in the same thing, and on a daily basis, you are reciting splams together, and chanting songs, you are incline to go along with what ever doctrine which is preach to you, especially when you are one of the younger ones in the group. As you becomes more matured, then you will automatically do internal reviews, of everything which you have learned, when you were young.

I would also like to suggest to you, that the influence which the bible has on humainity, should not really be under estimated. You could be telling some one the naked truth, concerning the naked reality, but if it is not written in the bible, people refuse to accept it. Songs are also a great influence on people, SONGS LIKE I SHALL NOT DIE, BUT I SHALL LIVE FOR EVER, I SHALL LIVE FOR EVER WITH THE LORD. You should know that Rastafari people also think about flying away home to Zion, one bright morning when the struggle is over We will fly away home. I have very often read and heard it said that Bob Marley has flied away home, so that left me asking about Ras Pidow, Bongo Pouru, Bongo Time, Bongo Watu and so many others, did they also fly away home? These are brothers with whom I have worked in the struggle, and I am certain that they were not thinking of flying away to Zion by dieing, they were thinking of going to Zion, as part of the 144,000 Saints, which were made mention of in the book of Revelation, and if you do some research, by reasoning with Rastafari people, even today, you will still have Rastafari people telling you, that they will not die, because the wages of sin is death and the gift of Jah is eternal life,
even as we speak, this is still taking place. There needs to be strong and honest reasoning, taking place, when there are solemn assembles, about this and other topics, which are leaving our people confused. To be afraid of reality, is not a very good thing, for whther we are afraid of reality or not, reality is going to be the great leader of the day.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self dtermination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

DEATHS IN THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT
Rastafari and the bible Must part ways....NOW
Re: Rastafari and the bible Must part ways....NOW
particle and a wave *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com