HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
In Response To: Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL** ()

'in order to remedy the aforesaid maladies' "(whatever that means....lol)"

Well, what it means is that InI have come to accept bad things such as being disposessed of our land and mineral resources as normal; poverty and the depraved behavior that accompany them as a nonmaladies. I can ovahs that it might be difficult for ones who have born and lived in such over many generations, to observe any abnormalcy.

Anyhow, It would be good for InI to have a charity setup to market the goods and services; where a percentage would go to the charity and the remainder to the producers. Ones who have individual businesses or those of InI in the network, who form such entities; can donate part of their proceeds to the charity. I think you are jumping the gun. It is necessary to have a clear tally both qualitatively and quantitavely of the skills at hand.

Your ideas on making DVDs and other documentaries are to be commended, and is doable. The next task is to define the market niche and process. We don't want to jump the gun; as there are others with an appreciable amount of movie making skills and ideas who I would aprecilove to tune in on what is going on here on this thread. I think it is possible for five individuals to be in five different locations; working together on a movie using broadband and the internet. Its my hope that Misimba and the Empress in Florida will sieze the oppertunity to get together with the I.
Give thanks for your contribution.

Messages In This Thread

**ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
ras marcus and administrators position on network?
Re: ras marcus and administrators position on netw
Ites...then Foward... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com