HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
In Response To: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL** ()

Bless up Fyahman...wid di fyah Plan...

"I propose that InI pool and network our skills, professions and intellectual resouces; using the computer and internet as a work and marketing tool of productivity for financial gain; in order to remedy the aforesaid maladies."

the financial gained to be returned from services via internet is determinded by the worth/value of a product that involves the service...

if ur dealing with cars...whatever service u can provide is that much profitable than if ur dealing with tissue paper...

say if 5 people are involved...what service can be provided that can return something that is worth someones time in doing in order to pay the bills and so-forth...

Or what market, or products is this Organization(?) dealing with that a person can see and seh yeh, this is benificial...?

I'm not trying to shoot down the idea...coz its the same thing I was thinking...

yet kinda different...I was thinking of a visual magazine(dvd/vhs, or online viewing with membership fee)...a monthly reference that all of INI can identify with in awareness...to unify the divisions within the diaspora on a truthful real awarness...a 3hour documentary involving...(african)entertainers, celebraties, and everday people like I and the I...expressing views or reacreational talents, in a natural or 'getho' way that cannot be mimicked by major mediums...

in that it is the people who are submitting the video recordings, literature, regardless of the quality...compiled and edited, packaged, distributed and sold...or viewed online with membership fee..and all who submitted get a percentage of the profits...

dealing with ALL and EVERY issue facing INI population...throughout this planet, compiling video recordings, literature, from all over the world via the internet...the price breakdown is hindering this...INI need more research...plus INI situation...Jah seh no its no...if a yes its yes...

yet INI want to know how is the finincial aid going to work...could u give an example...or a walk through as to when a service is provided where the money is going...and if this is to aid the population not just finincial but on other meds, "in order to remedy the aforesaid maladies" (whatever that means....lol)

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

**ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
ras marcus and administrators position on network?
Re: ras marcus and administrators position on netw
Ites...then Foward... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com