HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
In Response To: Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL** ()

Ites...Fyahman...the man with the Fyah...

"Anyhow, It would be good for InI to have a charity setup to market the goods and services; where a percentage would go to the charity and the remainder to the producers. Ones who have individual businesses or those of InI in the network, who form such entities; can donate part of their proceeds to the charity. I think you are jumping the gun. It is necessary to have a clear tally both qualitatively and quantitavely of the skills at hand. "

ites...like an employment agency...instead the agencies cut is the charity cut...

I see exactly wah u deal wid...bless up..its obvious, u have to see what u have before u check what can be done...

well u probably know already...I is a web design/developer...currently studying the sql and other server-side scripting languages...

and from there get the A plus Microsoft certification for hardware...and from there look to open up my own buisness...

be coz...

I have worked with other companies(people who I grew up with)...and I have alot of experience, experiencing greed, hypocracy, distrust and such...so now I get real strict when it comes to these situations...

one website u can check out for reference is:

http://www.67redd.com (not fully complete)

this is also an company who in their own way, a try help out the communities world-wide...

but bwoooooy...if u only know the situation...evryday is like an hussle

oh and just to clarify...i'm not realy talking about a movie...its bacialy a visual rastafarspeaks, consisting of elements from the streets and certain celebraties and such to appeal and cover all audiences of our population, distributed monthly...

just an Idea...Its not a must that I be part of it, but that something like that, or even a movie, a documentry would be great to see on the streets and in stores like Walmart...yeah...this time with something very substantial...AWARENESS

I've seen how the magazine like the Source and Vibe...evovled from that to geting there own show on t.v...

so this could be the start to getting space even a satelite channel...yet with todays technology the internet is turnining in to todays t.v...

if u know about the Voice over I.P services...u can probably start ur own long distant card service...right now their slowly trying to introduce that in North America...

wo...I wondah if dem know weh dem realy duh?...competition competition...and di natty a bongce an go tru...ha, ha, ha...

bless up...

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

**ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
ras marcus and administrators position on network?
Re: ras marcus and administrators position on netw
Ites...then Foward... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com