HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

**ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**

InI are all aware of the plight InI face daily as a disposessed people. In taking the means to reverse these calamities; I propose that InI pool and network our skills, professions and intellectual resouces; using the computer and internet as a work and marketing tool of productivity for financial gain; in order to remedy the aforesaid maladies.

Ones who sight the urgency of these viscitudes are requeired to list their various skills and resources that they bring to the network. I will now start with myself.

INCOME: Tax, Financial Management Consulting.
OTHER SKILLS: Familiarity with all phases of Computer Networking and the Internet; along with voice over IP. Lecture on various topics on RastafarI; African History(world), culture and philosophy from an Anthropological perspective. Agriculture: knowledge of soil, plant treatment and general farming. Alternate Energy: Knowledge of delivery systems and feasability modular to various environmental ecology.Posible consulting in Public Policy and Management; along with Micro and Macroeconomics.Need to sharpen research and writing skills.

InI will most definitely need a one assigned to communication, public relations and secreterial. I man await the I dem feedback and constructive criticisms.

Salam en Fekir innah RastaFarI.

Messages In This Thread

**ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
Re: **ATTENTION ONE AND ALL**
ras marcus and administrators position on network?
Re: ras marcus and administrators position on netw
Ites...then Foward... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com