Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: SinaGOGue of Satan Prophecy Fullfillin

Hail in the name of the Black King of Judah, haile Selassie the first,

True true brotha g- I see your point, I agree that bin laden don't have any more love for black people. But imagine if that us embassy wasn't there no kenyans woulda been killed ya know. What i mean is a wise man don't stand on a corner with known murderer who is being hunted. Now is definetlty the time for countries to seriously consider this relationship with babylon, cause they will get caught in the crossfire, and yes some by no choice.

As for the nazis i still stand by them being worse than hitler cause they lie and claim to be a victim and you must take into account their bloody hand in South africa. their use of deception to me is more evil than hitler, cause they try and pose as a freind. but i still feel ya, wickedness is wickedness regardeless.

Now i check the women in black when i was in the Land, but yu never know who dem really are some of dem. they say they started in south africa and it was whites leading blacks, now they are leading palestinians-- that place Isfake can have shady people posing as good.but i see yu point as for the rest a dem yu name... they are not of the tribe of judah dem askhaNazis are CONverts to the teachings so i don give dem dat... plus some of dem call dey self "atheist" and are battymen, but want to run come and still say they "jews"!!!

I hail de I's vibes
Iron Sharpen Iron.
marcus

Messages In This Thread

SinaGOGue of Satan Prophecy Fullfillin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com