HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: SinaGOGue of Satan Prophecy Fullfillin

Greetings and Raspek brudda raz marcus. Is a couple points I want to make.
First, if you read my post "ashkiNazis" you done know how me feel about Isfake, so I ain't gon bodda repeat it. But as far as "fire for ALL" so-called Jews me can't agree with that. Here's a few names that you could check out of "Jews" who are/were most definitely NOT "Gog and Magog": Michael Schwarner, William Kunstler, Emma Goldman, Noam Chomsky, Uri Averney (something like that), Alexander Berkman, Amy Goodman (fired from so-called "progressive" Pacifica radio for being too vocal in her support of Mumia Abu-Jamal). And plenty more, so is not everyone fi get paint with the same brush. There is people in Isfake like "Women in Black" organization which has Muslims, Jews and Christians, who oppose Sharon and his henchmen.

As far as being "worse than Hitler", what basis is there for this comparison? An evil murderer is an evil murderer, one is not "worse" than another, they are all evil fuckin murderers! Sharon, Hitler, Bush, blah de blah, me don't compare them and say one not so bad as the others, burn de whole a dem out. And Idi Amin too, I know plenty people like him cos he kick out whitey from Uganda, but go and check out the amount of Ugandans he killed, plenty more than white people, and a lot of it based on tribal divide-and-conquer politricks.

Now on to bin Laden. Do you really think he has the interests of the masses in mind, or is he manipulating the hopes of desperate and suffering people to follow him? (Kinda like the Zionists did to the 'jews' escaping the holocaust). If he care about poor oppressed people so much why he go and blow up that embassy and kill how many hundreds of African people who ain't got a damn thing to do with Amerikkka? Why he didn't blow up de fuckin White House instead a de WTC which is full up of working people from all the four corners of the earth who was just trying to commute to they shitty jobs so they could feed they fam? Is like how de so-called real IRA does go and bomb Hackney and places full up a working people, instead a blowing up Buckingham Bumboclaat Palace.

Bin Laden got no respect for Black people, no respect for women, and he only pretending to have respect for poor people so he could recruit them and have them be his frontline soldiers. Saudi Arabia is fucked up like Isfake is fucked up, if you're a woman, a foreign worker, etc. you have no rights. So-called 'Muslims" have done just as much damage to African people as so-called "Jews".

So I just saying Death to all Downpressors whether they black, white, jew, christian, muslim, me don't care. Bush is a bigger enemy than bin Laden but that's only because he has more power right now, if bin Laden was running the world you think African poor people would be better off?

Jus some tings 4 de I to think on seen, Raspek still, Forward to Battle, jus mek sure you know who is your enemy seen. Jah Guide.

Messages In This Thread

SinaGOGue of Satan Prophecy Fullfillin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com