HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!

One love Bredren

I was a little worried about what kind f answer you would give me cause some people dont like being told truth the way i tell it.but the essence of my message is love

Yes yiu are right that we have to be careful about our surroundings. It would be equally irresponsible of me to say all is okay and just live and to try to say that you should relax etc.You ARE RIGHT!!!!!Africa is where we have to be.All Im saying is that if you can afford a boat then you can afford a plane ticket. Or Even better still start a network and see if a whole group of uuno can get a boat TOGETHER. find man who know how to sail dem sidding deh...could white man coulda black man coulda chiney man...righteousness got no colour and expertise is expertise seen.Make sure ALL the ingredients are there..unity togetherness faith be in NUMBERS like the children thru the red sea seen ? ITS POSSIBLE....it can be boat or it can be aeroplane man and man can CHARTER them things yunno.Its unity.No point going to Africa without unity.we gotta LIVE the message yunno.So think about it pray about it and as you know you have no choice.I know jah will bless you for taking his word seriously.Dont stop.Dont drop the speed.You are on the right road and by simply respecting JAH you have won ALREADY!!!So dont despair.Rejoice that you can see what you can see.For what a sad state for those who live in hell but think they are in heaven.I am happy for your faith.Selassie I has his own.Bredren...rasta got no friends only bredren and sistren.Much love
Chiozo

Messages In This Thread

REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!
be careful Iya! the seas are rough! *NM*
Re: REPARTRIATION! INI MUST GET ORGANIZED!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com