HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!

The Lord of Hosts is Almighty!

I love you sisters and brothers. There must always be love between us, I know this, and when there is love, no lies should come forth, InI dont lie, I speak my mind, what is inside of InI, like we all do.

"For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will make thee a terror to thyself, and to all thy friends: and they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and thine eyes shall behold it: and I will give all Judah into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall carry them captive into Babylon, and shall slay them with the sword." Jeremiah 20:4

Family, doesnt JAH show you things in the Bible, that is going to happen, and doenst he show you things that are already happening? WE ALL ARE IN CAPTIVITY, NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN, HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF, EVERY WORD IN THE BIBLE MUST BE MADE MANIFEST. Check the scripture, the sword is here in OUR CITIES, PESTILENCE AND FAMINE IN AFRICA, AND THE LORD ISNT GOING TO STOP, BECAUSE we(BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN, JERUSALEM), we are living our lives, and here on Earth, WE ALL DO EVIL, but we still must try and live right, and love your neighbor, check it:

"And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.
He that abideth in this city shall die by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence: but he that goeth out, and falleth to the Chaldeans that besiege you, he shall live,and his life shall be unto him for a prey.
For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the LORD: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire."Jeremiah

InI must trust in the Lord, and wait on Christ to do his will, thats it, InI must trust in Rastafari, because InI just started back getting education, but I dont have works, but spreading good tidings and love to my brethren and sistren and family, InI must let JAH do HIS WILL, BECAUSE WHO KNOWS, INI MIGHT LEAVE THE EARTH TODAY!

INI MIGHT JUST GET KILLED IN THE STREETS, AND LEAVE THE EARTH, AND GO DOWN TO HELL FOR 3 DAYS!

Sister, you really touched me with your love from JAH, I need works and a skill before Ethiopia, but...

Messages In This Thread

REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!
be careful Iya! the seas are rough! *NM*
Re: REPARTRIATION! INI MUST GET ORGANIZED!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com