HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!

Bless and Love,

Thanks for the message brethren, Holy Spirit talking from you, God bless you. You said some truth. I never sailed before. Only been on a boat once or a few times when i was younger with daddy.

InI am meek, brethren, you know how JAH WORD manifest, history repeat itself? Well, InI serve JAH Rastafari, and InI queen who is pregnant also, and for a while, a year, we have been witnessing alot, and been in life death, people hating us for Rastafari sake, situations this whole year, and now we are meek, and wish to leave, and its real hard for InI to find a job, but its easy to seek the kingdom of God.

Its easier for InI to get on a boat, and leave everything up to Christ, like I have been doing this whole year, having people want to kill you and stuff in Babylon, for JAH sake, but, you said alot, unless JAH build the house, it wont stand or something you say. So, InI must just humble myself more and more each day, and pray and pray and trust and trust and show more fear towards the Creator, JAH! RASTAFARI!

In these times, brethren, wisdom is the best thing, fearing the Lord is the best thing, so InI get tired and exhausted each day, when InI know I must seek first the kingdom of God, but I still have to find my part in living in America, its all the Lords will, SO INI WISH TO REPARTRIATE!

When you live in Babylon, Jeremiah is in full effect, and every word manifest, and we all have alot of praying and confessing to do, so, let us seek the kingdom of God, and love on another, and not judge, for Christ sake, because he is coming soon!

I love you!

Messages In This Thread

REPARTRIATION! PRAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!
be careful Iya! the seas are rough! *NM*
Re: REPARTRIATION! INI MUST GET ORGANIZED!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com