HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Jesus Christ is God
In Response To: Re: Jesus Christ is God ()

naturally

remember that Yeshua, wash his disciples feet...showing u that I serve u like how u serve me...representing equality...Jus like how HE is equal to the Father...don't confuse identitity with equality...

rmember a teacher is nothing without something to teach...and a student is nothing without something to learn. We are the student, HE is the teacher...yet the student and Teacher is made equall because of the lesson...the lesson is JAH...LEt US make man/student in Our (Teacher and Lesson) image...its not what is said or heard that effects someone but what is understood...terms, words, names, who to praise is not what I'm getting at...its what a person can believe in themself I'm pointing too...whatever u react to shows who u are...JAH fear no one...does Yeshua fear? do u fear? the more I see Yeshua being as a person jus like us/flesh and bones, ini see more clearly how i can concur negativity being a person with flesh and bones, and it makes much more sense...

guidance

Messages In This Thread

to:kaya isesaJah
Re: to:kaya isesaJah
Re: Common Sense Must Prevail...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com