Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

to:kaya isesaJah

yeah, give thanks,
and greetings in the name whom recieve all praises in the testimony of life and love...

ini feel like seh me know u already...I use to do the exact same thing u doing now...yeah ini did confess Jah in the name of Jesus Christ...arguing or reasoning wid Rasta, saying "even Selassie I say to look to Christ"...no one could shake me or brake me, I had expreinces to back me...

Like one time I was taking a shower and the water stop running so I rememberd that the bible said anything u want ask in my name and it shall be given to u...so I said "in the name of Jesus Christ, water come!"...like if it was on cue the water began to flow...this didn't happen once but on 3 occasions!!!. So no one could ever say I'm wrong confessing Jesus Christ...

yet as u know the bible or the Word is a ting that is ever unfolding, so i grew in it and took it more seriously...when I start to realize what love is and life and pain and suffering, then to consider the rath of God, how terrible that would be. Then it hit me that each one that disagreed with me or did not confess Jesus Christ, would be facing this punishment. I rememberd when my mother cryed to my father to come to church or else!...I rememberd the feeling I had, knowing that my own father who done so much good to me and to people was going to facing the rath of God...It felt strange...
especially looking at the body and seeing how easily a person can die, muchmore God's rath.

yet I rememberd my grandmother/granny, my father's mother, who toured the whole Jamaica prophecying, warning, teaching...goes by the name of Ms Della or Dell, from Catadupa, Lapland area(u is a Jamaican, u mus know bout she and dem place deh). She prophesyied about the Huge train crash in the 50's, that resulted in allot of casualties...this great Woman confess Jesus Christ...my pap's seen this yet he ain't no hardcore Christian...

I realized that whatever I said they heard already, and my words aint going to make a difference, so i became more of a listener...staring u right in the eyes...i only said things to extend resonings so I could learn more...as I learned, and humble myself I realized that they have reasons why they disagree, and it wasn't jus because they are a sinner or evil or a stiff necked fool...their lifestyle wasn't a choice but its what made sense for them to do, didn't know better...

then I realized that my position was to make them know better, give them reason why they should or have to CONFESS Jesus Christ. If I said you will go to Hell, its of no effect. If I said it will help your financial situation then they give a ear(something they can see and hear)...I rememberd that Peter said we confess of what we seen and heard. therefore since Jesus was 2000 yrs I can't confess of Jesus like Peter, seeing Him with my two eyes. so Still believeing in Jesus Christ, Christ became more than the one who walked on water (I didn't see that), but the air, the earth, water, what i've seen etc. Yet this cause me to confess Christ philosifically, and theoratically. Meaning I had to try and interpret or explain to myself the terms like what does the 'new wine' mean...why did He say "from now on U have seen Him and known Him"

as I grew in this (I'm a fast learner) I realized alot of stuff and things became alot more simpler.
I try to play devils advocate with myself and try to put doubt in myself to test myself, Jah chastise me naturally...

yet out of all of this, this is what I learnt to to date...

No matter what book u read or how much 'insight' that is contained in it, that book always end up saying its up to u...u have to believe, u have to do good etc.

if God and his goodness is something u have to believe in then God and His goodness is only real when u believe...if it is only when u believe then its saying that u create God, being that u have control of recieving Him and his goodness by believing or not believing...this can't be true if God is to possess all power, having control over all living things, u...
Therefore God is not something u believe or don't believe in...know or don't know...God is God

there is a feeling that people possess, this feeling tells them that their is something higher, something supreme that is there. The feeling or sense that tells them this is the name of God. No need to ask who is God what is God's name, when u already felt this feeling(remeber what Yashua said to disciples, when they asked show us the Father then we can say we've seen GOD)...

it never realy was about Hell or Heavan, God and Devil or preaching the doctrine to sinners...most people only do this because this is the only purpose in life that they see for themselves...

all I'm saying is that, that same purpose isn't going to last forever...Babylon cyant rule forever. so if u truly CERTAIN that good will come your way, regardless, why fight today...I see people die regardless, so where are the fighters and none fighters now; where will u be...
a small ting look big...

yeah, natural, is a long post, but a jus di vibes u know...but wait, u shouldn't mind, Kaya, cause a nuff long post u post...ha, ha, ha,

its not about Rasta but why u seh Rasta...its not about Christ but why us seh Christ...not about Allah but why u seh Allah...consider the wolves in sheep clothing...Almighty is not blind

ini have much to learn...

give thanks

guidance

Messages In This Thread

to:kaya isesaJah
Re: to:kaya isesaJah
Re: Jesus Christ is God
Re: Common Sense Must Prevail...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com