Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: to:kaya isesaJah
In Response To: Re: to:kaya isesaJah ()

"wha happen wit yah belief in Jesus..is de I a seh dat yah nah a follower of Jesus no more, or neva was?
Blessed Love "

...natural, well u see, u HAVE TO understand people and their Faith, ourelse all u can say is off of speculation, or illusion. read keinly.

Allah and what the name stands for, identifies the reason why people confess Allah. Selassie I and the person and what the names stand for, indentifies the reason why people confess Selassie I. like manner for Jesus, 'the Universe', and many others

now chek it...u have people saying Selassie I is not God...u have people saying Jesus is not God...people saying Allah is not God.

now if what a person speak or say is God, then that means their is more than one God confessed by the world. If it is the 'reason' why a person speak or say a name then their is only one God confessed by the world...basically One God
If God or love or securtiy, is the reason why u say Rasta, Christ etc, then there can only be ONE GOD...because without the reason to Hail Jah, u wouldn't even have an Allah, a Jesus, a Selassie I, a Buhdah, a Yaway, there will be no God
...LAVA...BLAZE IT UP...RED HAA-A-OT, BLAZE UP!!!!!!...jus learn something..is a joy

now chek it...ask anyone why they praise the God that they do...and see if u get the same answers from di Allah man, Rasta man, Jesus man, Buhdah man, Universal woman...ini believe ina one God...u seet...iiiiiiyhhhhhhhhhh

when u understand this their is no reason to ask the question u asked...as Capelton seh, it is an unlimited thinking...positive always

u otta Kingston, so?..... fi mi granny trod a Tower Hill, Popeen, straigt up August Town, St Mary, Guyza Hill, and touch bak pon di north cost, drop down to Trelawny, and touch Anchovy, and touch bak up a Bird Trak...ha, ha, yow, u nuh know wahh gwaan a jamiaca man/woman, ha, ha, ha...
...chek seh man nuh know papa san too...u ton deh...is a small world...ha, ha, ha

still nuh understand, hail me up again...ini have to learn how to articulate my views sufficiently.

give thanks
naturally

Messages In This Thread

to:kaya isesaJah
Re: Jesus Christ is God
Re: Common Sense Must Prevail...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com