Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Breath Heartically
In Response To: 'if your not wrong ()

Hail Rastafari,
Deep peaceful breath I pray thee.

Let the words of I mouth and meditations of I heart be acceptable in thy sight of Most High.

I learn and I teach from whoever and whatever Jah brings in I path. In Africa and everywhere I go I bring books of Rastafari to uplift the children, adult, and elder. When asked questions on Rastafari or any other vibration I reason with the seeker and always remind them that their seed of Head Creator awaits them to find their own answer and that my answer comes from my perspective and guidance. I know deeply in I heart that seeds of Rastafari Consciousness must be planted whatever the color for Angels rejoice...

May the spirit of Haile Selassie I bless our ability to connect heart to heart so that we can get on with our Father and Mother's works--preparing a place...

How will ones respond who believe "no white can enter these gates" when we meet in Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, or Senegal? Will the I not come in to the Rastafari Camp because I am there and we are one? Will the I hold it against I black and brown bredren and sistren who are cooperating in Jah Works with I for the healing of the nations? Will the I chant fire on the works of Rastafari because of I color? The answer is "yes" for many and "it depends" for some. I overstand the one who says "it depends" because that leaves room for the spirit of discernment of good over evil where as "yes" leaves no room for redemption.
There are horrific historical and current reasons to hate I because of I skin tone. And there are so few reasons to love I when we have not had a chance to look into one another's eyes or build a house together. I pray that when we do meet in physical Zion--Africa that the I is free from partiality for Africa needs whoever is ready to answer the call towards appropriate Jah creations.

The anger and pain that I skin tone evokes is a reality for many. Is their an important step in spiritual repatriation to seeing into the works and hearts of certain "white" ones called by HIS NAME? Can the I imagine rising above the acidic hate while not forgetting the past? Time and experience will bring the answer.

We send love and we are full of praise and thanksgiving for His Majesty who has inspired I to give I life to the fulfillment of the Overground Railroad which will be coming your way.

Inited Nations Of Jah Inter-nation-all-relations

C. Liontee & Queen BeeAFarI

"Whether you may be black or white turn and see Jah Light" Prince Far I

Messages In This Thread

Wake Up Rasta
Amesegenallo, Qeddus Feker
InI "whites" shouldn't burn herb?! or follow HIM?
also, what does the I think about...
Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Wake Up Rasta-good point
Re: heck yes
'if your not wrong

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com