Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Wake Up Rasta

Isis I,
As to what I&I sight up upon this board concerning the reasonings.
Many are called, few are chosen. His Majesty knows all things best. Livity is a conception of life, not just a word. One Love is a concept, not an empty phrase. Blessed are those who are willing to learn, beloved are the teachers. False preachers and prophets shall fall in the Greater Judgment. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I, Root of David, Ilect, Physical Manifestation of the Almighty in this dispensation of time, known from that time as Yeshua and Iyasus Kristos. The Scriptures as the foundation of all livity. Jah as The Word. Many roads leading up to Mount Zion, only one that reaches the top. Revolution without spiritual consciousness; a cry without sound. Lack of Inity as the principal weakness that will destroy the nation...again. Infiltration within the yet to be built Rastafarian Nation as to prevent it’s ultimate reality. White Rastafarians, seh wah? Raspect to them and those who wish to support Rastafari concept. But as to entering the inner circle, Beware! A people without knowledge of their past history is like a tree without roots. Learn from past mistakes. How The I a go build I&I Ifreecan nation if the Ifreecans cyan Inite, then call white to get things right? From the time of I&I 1st dynasty of Pharaoh up to the time of Mandela it is the same song. They will talk of our story but no one will listen to we. White “Rastafarians” should not concern themselves about I&I repatriation and consciousness. Instead they should go to their schools and universities, become a strong political force in their countries, become president and ruling party in their country and finally get reparations done. Instead they want to sit with I&I, burn herb, get knowledge of I&I livity, follow I&I Rastafari decree and become outcasts in their own societies, achieving nothing. Wha next? White “Elders” teaching I&I youth about Rastafari, black culture and consciousness, livity and history? History repeats. They need to clean their own house first, since it’s their house that is downpressing I&I house. Don’t abandon your house because you cyan stand the mess, just to run come live in I&I house. Their house has got the power; get to lead it and do something constructive with that power, sharing it, for example. Get justice done on a worldwide base. Only then I&I will be able to share I&I knowledge and livity. Not discrimination, certainly not hate, just reality. Mixed blood? Confused? Don’t, for living in a white men’s country will show the I how white the I is considered to be in their sight. Every fig have it’s own fig tree. Raspect again to those whites who love Rastafari, but unu have a different mission to fulfill, the time is now.
Give praises unto the Most High from Creation. The One who’s name is terrible and dreadful. The One who created heaven and earth. The One who manifests HIMself this day, in the flesh, as His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, His Imperial Majesty, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Ilect of Jah, Root of David, Defender of the Faith, Founder of the Nyahbinghi Order – JAH RASTAFARI. Everliving.
Stricktly Love, Perfect Love, One Love.
Ras Qabbalah

Messages In This Thread

Wake Up Rasta
Amesegenallo, Qeddus Feker
InI "whites" shouldn't burn herb?! or follow HIM?
also, what does the I think about...
Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Yes: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Wake Up Rasta
Re: Wake Up Rasta-good point
Re: heck yes
'if your not wrong
Re: Breath Heartically
Re: Breath Heartically

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com