AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

message to whites, obama and the afrocentrics

whites should realize the evils that their culture has caused and is perpetuating. and that all this ghetto, hip hop degredation crazyness and black struggle is also part of their responisbilty and the mess that they have toi help understand ad maybe help if they can. annd education systems need to fundamentally see this and quit being lil pricks when they talk abotu the horrors of teachign in a black school, what kind of teacher are u when u dont understand anything?

its not my(your) fault on one level and it is my(your) fault on another level. on the other hand, with re incarnation and souls knowing whats what before birth, maybe i am really evil and a malevolent soul, and maybe europeans are bad, i dunno. i hope not. but its time to think.

i see it though, why not? why not have a group that is malevolent, a lamprey of the human world. it almost serves the lamprey right that in order to cook it (who but the french) the method of preparation involves a simultaneous asphyxiation and gradual loss of blood through the tail which has been cut off. (the detailed lamprey is then hung alive by its head over a bowl, to bleed it, the blood is used later on in the cooking process.)

white americans people just dont get that this american world is a product of western expansion, imperialism, colonialism and slavery and cotton and sugar trade and everything else that went along with it. latin america, the west indies and the caribbean and south america are our sister countries and part of the same cultural tragedy. we owe it to ourselves, to blacks and to people in those countries to get with the freaking program and realize that we are arrogant to say i would handle it if i was in their shoes, because we dont realize if we were in their shoes, we wouldnt be us.. we would be them! we also need to humble ourselves a lot and come to grips with the larger horror that i ma seeing, i dont know if there is a solution given the biological systems of sustenance on this planet and the socio political systems we have in place combined with the network of human minds and personalities....

i just dont like the extent that some Afrocentric take it to mean that somehow whites are inherently worse or ruin-ers of everyone else because i think the flaw of humanity is evidenced in every person

but the culture that has been fed into me is fubar'd up, yeah i am a European American that says, well u know, i dig that we have it good here and it would be worse in other places to live and maybe complaining is not mature, some mature young Americans ridicule the rebel without a cause, but maybe once the rebel finds a cause, who knows.

i also worry about the genetics, ashe, soul spirit, am i genetically spiritually doomed as it is. will me lack of melanin not allow me to have deep spiritual awakening with past lives and synchronicity and destiny, intuitive, creative, meditative control and positivity? jsut a joke, but i am serious

for some reason some groups or some people have gotten more power and become more and more deluded than others

im not one to rate evils, but there is no real comparison in the world amongst the different cultures, as far as the psychologies that the different cultures actions and ideas have produced, its all pretty bad, no excuse however... but i mean, europeans have really handled their violence well, but i jsut have to say, i mean i cant objectively make any statements beyond that, and the only reason i bring this to light is that inkow to an extent how some Afro centrics think, and i guess it saddens me, but i dont want to feel like im amused or caugfht up in the romanticism or "quaintness" of the plight of the underdog. i need some help from them

am not making an excuse for myself either, i guess im hoping there is hope for myself and my people and im trying to gain leverage by pointing out that we are all in this system and, well i like Africans and Afrocentrics/pan Africanists so i want to be cool with them, they are into some beautiful and fascinating stuff!! on the other hand i see that this is part of my white privilege and maybe i should just leave them alone.

i see where garvey is coming from sometimes

but his view is seriously unrealistic. i mean, it has philosophical merit as something to think about, i would love to talk to a Garvey ite who can talk about more than just sound bites and fig gardens.

thank you for this podium to vent my white angst.

Messages In This Thread

message to whites, obama and the afrocentrics
well im gonna read marcus garvey theories and phil
Re: well im gonna read marcus garvey theories and

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com