AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: 21 dec 2012 nayan prophecy
In Response To: 21 dec 2012 nayan prophecy ()

Makiala,

Regarding the idea of: "leaving the west and...pick(ing) up where Garvey left, off buying a fleet of ships instead of spending loads on conferences, yes we have to talk, but lets do that on the www and by letters, and put the bulk of our finances to conferences cost to ship building."

While I try to raspect most individuals and organizations opinion on matters related to Pan African issues, I have concluded at this juncture of my life, that most of those that espouse Pan African and liberation themed agendas, intend to actualize their plans and or objectives from the West.

Just reflecting on the small direction and analysis that your post has generated thus far, indicates that many are more interested in the theoretical applications and or spiritual implications of reasonings, instead of developing action plans, in the vein of the Rt. Hon. Marcus Garvey. Considering the intellectual and financial capital that Africans in the Diaspora possess, the actualization of building steam ships or other modes of mass exodus to Africa is within the scope of our human and monetary resources. However, I am dissapointed to say that at this time I don't believe that Africans in the Diaspora have the will to take up such an effort.

After several years of attempting (admittedly, I did so not wholeheartedly) to organize and centralize those with repatriation focused like mind in my community, in the west/america - I decided to personalize the repatriation process on a familial scale, and have finally realized the reality of having settled in Mama Africa!

With that said, my suggestion would be to continue to communicate with local organizations such as the CRO, while still putting your personal "house in order," as to prepare yourself/family to embark on the journey of repatriation when you feel you are ready, irrespective of the agenda/support of others in the west.

If you would like to reason on the methodology that I chose to begin the repatriation process, please link at your convenience.

Bless

Messages In This Thread

21 dec 2012 nayan prophecy
The Truth is closer to home.
Re: The Truth is closer to home. *NM* *LINK*
Destruction by Fire *LINK*
Re: Destruction by Fire *LINK*
Re: The Truth is closer to home.
Re: The Truth is closer to home. *NM* *LINK*
Da Vinci's Armageddon *NM* *LINK*
Re: 21 dec 2012 nayan prophecy *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com