AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Ithiopia
In Response To: Re: Ithiopia ()

I heard that as well as it being the Star of Molac. I also heard that it was two pyramids. Also I heard that it was a hexagrahm. No disrespect, but according to 2 Samuel 1:21 it was a sheild worn by kings.

2 Samuel 1:21) Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil.

Now think about it I. If this passage was speaking of a weapon, then why not mention the king's sword? A sword of a king is always mentioned through history, and especially Israelite history. Everytime before a king charge into battle, his assistant yelled, "the sword of **whomever is king*** and of God".

It is not talking of a weapon, but rather the shield that was worn by kings. Each king fashoned his shiled in his own way, as did David. The shiled was a sign of authority. Even if the I look to the sheriff's badge, it looks like a star, but is actually a shiled. Ask any sheriff, and they will tell you it is a shield.

Remember the poem written by "Mumia Abu Jamal", that ended with "and to you I give you this shield"? Why do you think that many people were trying to say that such a poem was a confession? Because a shield is identified with being a cop/authority. The concept was taken from Israel/Africa.

If InI look to King Nebuchadnezzar's war scrolls, and Images on his walls, the I's will see that when King Nebuchadnezzar conquered Judah, that the vassal King Hezikiah, was bowing down to the king of Babylon. Now the piont of this story, is that on the head of Nebuchadnezzar was a huge sun disc. However on the head of Hezikiah rested the shield of David. The image was well before the Rothchild's who claim to be Jews.

InI can also see the Image in Ithiopian art work dating as far back as King Menelik I.

Also I think that the I was confused when I said that the Nile starts in Ithiopia. The blue Nile strats in Ithiiopia. The white Nile starts in Uganda.

Currently I am having trouble setting up my channel, but when I do, I will post to the I's my videos, and reasonings. I am setting it up right now, and just decided to drop by. What is funny, is that I was about to talk on this very topic in my vid. Infact this will be the first topic on the channel. I will be under the name General Nyabinghi. I will provide a link to the I.

Messages In This Thread

Ithiopia
That's right! *NM*
I-spect *LINK*
Bless Up
Re: I-spect *LINK*
The Dream
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
JAH RASTAFARI! *NM*
Jah Bless the Lioness *NM*
Question sistren

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com