AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

The Dream
In Response To: Re: Ithiopia ()

In the Kebre Negast, as King Solomon slept, he drempt a dream, that he saw the sun rise over Israel. However there was another sun, a much smaller sun, yet it out shined the sun of Israel. The Isralites became angry and jealous with the other smaller sun, and shot arrows at it. The next day that same sun rose again, and each time the people became angrier and angrier. Eventualy they shot so many arrows at the sun until they killed it. When the next morning came, the smaller sun did not rise. Yet nor did the Israelite sun. Yet in Ithiopia, the sun rose that was killed by the Isralites but this time over Ithiopia. When King Solomon awoke, he realized that what he most loved was gone.

Also keep in mind, that there are plenty of Beta Yisrael still in Ethiopia. So much so, until Israel have denied them entrance into the state.

As much as Afrocentrist and Judaism like to infer, one can not sperate Ithiopia, from an Israelite heritage/inheritance. If one tried history would bear them wrong every time. Yes Ithiopia existed prior to Queen Mekada who is credited with starting the Solomonic dynasty in Ithiopia. However from then on, it became the Solomonic dynasty.

The I is very tired right now. I must rest. I know my culture. I raspect I king of kings Haile Selassie I King of Ifrica and the entire world. Earth's rightful ruler.

Messages In This Thread

Ithiopia
Re: Ithiopia
That's right! *NM*
I-spect *LINK*
Bless Up
Re: I-spect *LINK*
The Dream
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
JAH RASTAFARI! *NM*
Jah Bless the Lioness *NM*
Question sistren

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com