HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Stop Whining!

I as a Rasta am tired of all this complaining about how white people mistreat black people. White people have absolutely no reason to treat us fairly, it's surprising when they actually do any acts of goodwill in fact. We can within our own works rise ourselves up to the point where we don't need them to do us favours. These are what I gathered from the teachings of Marcus, self-sufficiency, not whining about how the racist white system is designed to keep us down. Jews for instance were a hated people, yet they banded together to rise up, now to the point where people hate them because they 'run the world'. We are the children of the Sun, yet we are sitting in our depressed states talking about how powerless we are, it's like so many of us have mentally stepped backwards from where the civil rights leaders had taken us, we have given up hope. We should build our own schools, such that we don't have to ask the white system to properly fund their schools with our students. We need to invest and develop black businesses, so that we can stop complaining about how Mr. Chin and Mr. White are exploiting our community, moving our money into their bank accounts. It's time we develop a sense of community and identity, such that our youths will stop shooting each other for stupid reasons and start valuing the gift of life that we have. It's time for our communities to have positive public role models, such that our kids can be educated that they can get an education, not to get a work in the white death system, but that they can do something to forward the black struggle. I'm not even mad at white people anymore, why should they do anything to help our sad asses out, shut up and help yourself. We should gain even more strength when they fight against us, which we should expect, so that should drive us harder to beat them. We lost before and ended up as their slaves, are we gonna lose the fight again?

Love And Peace,
Jah Melku

Messages In This Thread

Stop Whining!
I agree 100000000%%%%
Re: I agree 100000000%%%%
Re: I agree 100000000%%%%
The link to "racist" firebomb story. *NM*
Re: The link to "racist" firebomb story. *LINK*
Re: The link to "racist" firebomb story.
Re: The link to "racist" firebomb story.
have you read the entire work of neely fuller jr.?
Re: have you read the entire work of neely fuller
cyber-glitch? you tell ini
Re: cyber-glitch? like waco/move *NM*
Re: cyber-glitch? like waco/move *LINK*
neely fuller jr: or albert einstein? who's #1?
now, look who is "whinning"
Re: Stop Whining!
Stop Whining!read the entire work of neely fuller
or "contribute to the rhetoric" *NM*
Interesting

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com