HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Brown Paper Bag Test *LINK*

Use the Brown Paper Bag Test...we must draw the line!!!

It seemed to be baaby psychological inferiority instillment that resulted in using the "brown paper bag test" for inclusion and preference.
WRONG!!!
Now I sight that it was not the brown bag that was foolish...it was the method...it should be used the other way around.

Backlash?
Willie Lynch?
Divide and conquer?
Highlight Garvey and oust SelassieI?
Time for house n**s to pay?

So if I were to select a leader for this website, I must see photos, examine lip thickness and hair coarseness, naturally.

No bald-heads, dreads must be over 15 inches long

I might as well check stool samples to check for adherence to I-tal.

Should we carry papers like dogs to determine pedigree. We don't want anyone with a slavemaster rapist in their background.

Instead of saying "brothers and sisters", say "cousins" cause too much massa's blood is in them.

Perhaps it is light-skinned "brothers and sisters" who owe reparations.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LET ME JUST CHANGE SOME WORDS AROUND...
Mein Kampf
In Mein Kampf, Hitler (SOME RASTAS) outlined his (THEIR) political philosophy. He (THEY) argued that the German (DARK SKINNED AFRIKAN) was superior to all others. "Every manifestation of human culture, every product of art, science and technical skill, which we see before our eyes today, is almost exclusively the product of Aryan (DARK SKINNED AFRIKAN) creative power."

Adolf Hitler (SOME RASTAS) warned that the Aryan's (DARK SKINNED AFRIKAN'S) superiority was being threatened by intermarriage. If this happened world civilization would decline: "On this planet of ours human culture and civilization are indissolubly bound up with the presence of the Aryan (DARK SKINNED AFRIKAN). If he should be exterminated or subjugated, then the dark (WHITE) shroud of a new barbarian era would enfold the earth."(link)

Messages In This Thread

Brown Paper Bag Test *LINK*
Cool Guy...but too light-skinned *NM* *LINK*
Re: Cool Guy...but too light-skinned *LINK*
Re: Brown Paper Bag Test
The paper bag test *LINK*
Re: The paper bag test
john brown paper bag test

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com