HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba?

You should re-title this 'the middle-eastern origins of askari musodza's ignorance'.

Pathetic panty-washer. Is this the best you can do? Could you not find an actual site on the world wide web that is run by Yoruba?

No, as usual, being as you are an inferiorised naygrow type and acting just like the dog that you are, you will bypass a natural source of water and will run instead to your massa's toilet so you can drink out of the bowl.

And as usual, in your dishonest and clumsy way, you will seek to bring in others who were never originally involved as you desperately seek support for your idiot-logics.

You state that I have a thing against the Khoisan, this is news to me. Where have I mentioned the Khoisan? Quote the sentence from me that shows any SPECIFIC negativity against the Khoisan.

You are one without honour, a liar.

Stick to the facts. Yes, I scorn you and your judeo-christian crap. Stick to that, and address it. You mental dwarf you.

Messages In This Thread

The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*
PS *LINK*
Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com