HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba?

If the ignorant askari musodza wishes to call himself ham, he is quite welcome to do so, he may even go as far as to call himself bacon or a pig's anus. That is his prerogative. In fact, the last description is one that suits him well.

However, when this hypocrite, who has never felt any need to pause when it comes to speaking out of turn to his elders and to anyone else who does not suscribe to what he calls 'real rastafari', turns around and asks someone if they do not "find Eja offensive", well, you have to laugh.

This fool gets bolder, not content with distorting the truth about Zimbabwe (as long as Robert Mugabe is well maligned), he will now tell me where my own people come from.

The mark of one who is mentally agile enough to reason is showed by the way he/she deals with what is presented as FACT. He has come before with this "Yoruba are from the 'middle east' " piece of conjecture, and I have tried to set him right. He comes back with nothing to disprove what I say, he merely repeats the same thing. Like a lunatic who only hears the voices in his head.

I am done for now wasting time on this fool. Eat your ham askari, eat your ham and your shem till your nasty belly fulls.

Messages In This Thread

The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*
PS *LINK*
Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com