HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*

In sharp contrast to his own declaration that he respects all believers, one Eja has chosen to launch a campaign against Africans who subsribe to the Judaeo-Christian religions, of which Rastafari is one of the newest. While claiming to stand for African unity, this man has sought to malign many Africans and people of African origin by voiding from his bowels the diaorrhea of his own misinformation. Most recently, he has taken a swipe at the Queen of Sheba and the E.O.C even though he admits that he has never even attended an Orthodox service.

The following is what some Nigerians, and people interested in Nigeria, have to say about the origins of his own people. They did not just spring up in Africa, as he would have us to believe, but are a Hamitic people from the land of Canaan!!! This was where they had their seat. He has a problem with people who may have had a seat somewhere else, yet here is documentation to the effect that the Yoruba- and they were not called Yoruba then- also came from Palestine.

I find his remarks about nomad people deplorable. I take this to mean that even the Khoisan people- who were the original inhabitants of most of Africa- are not included in his parochial view of who is African and who isn't.

No doubt he is going to respond with rants and raves, which would be quaint if they did not merely pose a pathetic attempt to mask a dearth of intellect and objectivity on his part.

I am however, sure that there are others on this board who feel that one does not have to descent to his level in order to disagree with me or anyone.

zhig heil, oga!!!

Messages In This Thread

The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*
Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba?
PS *LINK*
Re: The Middle-Eastern origins of the Yoruba? *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com