Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: almost done, just tweaking some bits

You are one nasty guy!

But I am hazarding a guess that you arent REALLY that nasty.

You are probably right about the recruiting thing by the way. I could possibly even trick them and dress it up as a white supremecist vs everyone else mixed martial arts competition. Can you imagine the money I, sorry we, could make.

I must confess to a few misgiving though. I actually had one of those 'wake up in the middle of the night and sit bolt upright' moments about this question of violence.

So just bear with me on this...

I absolutely sympathise with your attitude on this. My kin have proved themselves to be no strangers to the notion of smiting the foe when push comes to shove. if some pack of *&%$ had been pushing me around since childhood I doubt very much that I could be quite this disspassionate about the issue.

But this is what I worry about. So you manage to successfully wail upon your chosen racist. What happens next? Provided the beating has not been lethal (fairly likely) do they then kneel at your feet and confess that they have been wrong all along and black people really arent that bad after all? Probably not.

What they are likely to do is hold a grudge, and one that is associated with violence. In my experience the way that they will seek to atone for the humiliation they have suffered at your hands is to go and find someone that they can beat up in order to re-prove their masculinity. Quite possibly in the company of a few friends just to make sure of the issue.

The person they have then wailed on is then left in the same boat as theperson you have righteously beaten, and so on and so forth. Violence begets violence. I am not talking about self defence here, or the defence of others, these are necessary aspects of life (unfortunately).

Anyway, I obviously cant tell you what to do, and would honestly never seek to. But, well, just some food for though I suppose.

love and life
paul

Messages In This Thread

IQ and race *LINK*
Re: IQ and race
almost done, just tweaking some bits
PS
A Next Great Song...
IS RACIAL COMPONENT TO IQ IS BLACK SUPERIORITY? *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com