HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Heaven or Hell when you die?

selassielive, you know, I hate to split hairs with you. But I find your "truth" claims inconsistent.

Now if this turns into another personal tit-for-tat, please tell me and I will "stand down"

YOU SAID
*****I dont know what heaven and hell are cuz I have not been there to witness those things*****
*****But my opinion is that heaven is being in TRUTH/Ites and hell is not being in TRUTH/lower natures*****
*****Since I have never witnessed any distinct outer worldly realm, I have to say that heaven and hell is here on earth*****
*****There is no death. There is just change in form cuz nothing with form truly ceases to exist*****
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what you have said is that you do not know heaven/hell because you have not been there...then you say "there is no death".

Now, respectfully, how would you know THAT for sure either. Have you died? or been what they considered dead? to come back and tell me that there is no death.

My point is that there is nothing wrong at all for stating what you are 100% sure is absolute truth and then laddering/building from that.

Again, if you refuse to claim ANYTHING is absolute, then you are not sure or do not know, ANYTHING.

This is not a personal statement, I am making that statement in general. Do you find that statement accurate?

In other words, you either have to be sure (absolute) on something, or you are absolutely sure on NOTHING (which is still absolute)

You cannot escape the "absolute" word. See it?
So if you cannot beat 'em, why not join 'em

-peace always

Messages In This Thread

Heaven or Hell when you die?
It's your choice
choice........the Best part.....high Quality
Re: It's your choice
to die............ay, there is the rub.....the End
Agreed. *NM*
Evidence of 'life after death' *LINK*
Is There Life After Death? *LINK*
Give Thanx 4 posting these articles Ayinde! *NM*
Re: Is There Life After Death? *NM* *LINK*
Re: Is There Life After Death?
Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Is There Life After Death?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com