HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Is There Life After Death?

"What she described to me was not a hallucination. It was a blow-by-blow accurate description of her own resuscitation, but from a bird's eye point of view,"

* This is similar to my experience some twenty years ago, which was my first major adult reminder of what I set out to accomplish in this lifetime. I am absolutely certain about the after physical life on many levels, based on firsthand experiences and realizations. Others can and do have transcendent experiences in relation to their consciousness. The inner universe is quite vast.

People cannot bribe or fake their way into these blissful transcendent experiences and knowledge. Those who have done the necessary developmental work to be self conscious would be absolutely certain of its reality. Those who have not done the work can speculate. Some will return to gain the necessary experiences to grasp more of their self, and others would disintegrate to become the building blocks for other life forms.

After having the opportunity to learn and do better, people quickly move to different realities by the choices they make. Some will live and some will not.

Messages In This Thread

Heaven or Hell when you die?
Re: Heaven or Hell when you die?
It's your choice
choice........the Best part.....high Quality
Re: It's your choice
to die............ay, there is the rub.....the End
Agreed. *NM*
Evidence of 'life after death' *LINK*
Is There Life After Death? *LINK*
Give Thanx 4 posting these articles Ayinde! *NM*
Re: Is There Life After Death? *NM* *LINK*
Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com