HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

It's your choice
In Response To: Heaven or Hell when you die? ()

WANTING truths in life would eliminate blindness and faith, yielding sight and knowing. (in my opinion)

Conscious development is a code word for overstanding the atumic/subatumic essences/truth/components of our and all existence.
I call it Nature and Choice in general.

As we have reasoned and (bickered) about absolute truths, I feel accountable to myself to hold steadfast on laddering overstood absolutes towards classifying suspects (relative truths) as either lies or absolutes and then building upon those and so on.

The bases/basis of my pyramids are:
-as above, so below (which is ironic when mentioning heaven/hell)
-cycles/nature (continuation)
-choices(self)

After weighing all of the evidence in life, nature, cosmos, science, politics, emotions...the only thing that I can see that has potential to "detach" from everything else that is connected is CHOICE.

as above, so below refers to connectivity
cycles/nature refers to connectivity

but choice (Y), is the process of actually slicing/judging (de-ciding) possibilities.
A "possibility" is simply either matter or energy waiting on the other to validate/affirm it by creating offspring named REALITY

So when we make a choice we actually judge the worthiness/relevancy of possibilities and "kill" one half and "invoke" (give life to) the chosen half. (selection)

In other words, a choice is the act of playing God by allowing only certain energies and matter to marry, thus "condemning" the unworthy/unneeded.

This can be done with-in or with-out Nature.

All life is of energy and matter
But human life is also of choice

So we are exclusive to all other creation by possessing choice AND judgement.

So I must sight the connection (twins) of choice and judgment.

Ironically, in ancient depictions of the H'all of Ma'at, humans were judged (decided) by the "weight" of the heart that was considered the source of choice/decisions against the feather which made "ascention" towards Ra possible by other creation (falcon/hawk).(Ironically dual in the understanding of also dwelling in the "under" world)

So it with our own splitting of the duality of reality that we chose "heaven" or "hell" for ourselves by the same way we chose heaven or hell for other creation/energies along our life's journey.

By the same powers to create or destroy our reality do we create or destroy our own essences.

Today, ironically is THE MOST important day of those that follow the religion so named after the Sun of God. The Son "died" for three days as does the Sun during the winter sol-stice (sun-still). On Christmas, the Son and Sun are "born". On East-er, the Son and Sun are "born again". This is why today (Easter/Oestre) is the first Sun-day after the first full moon after the vernal equinox. It is based on our celestrial awareness of light lasting longer than night.
Day (diety/dia/Dios) over Night (noche/nought)
Energy and Matter over "nothing"

SO with this connection I see "death" as non-action/stillness/nothingness. Some versions refer to Jesus being "in hell" for three days, just as the Sun "appears" to be still for three days.

Matter and Energy are always in motion, and always present, never still...no choice. So I must sight that stopping life or causing life or any natural functions to stop (be still) is the gravest detachment from Creator/nature. Even Seth (who doesn't choose) only "destroys" in order to obey the orders of Ma'at which are to balance.

In fact, order, truth, justice, and peace (Ma'at) does not choose,
Nature does not choose,
Stars and Suns do not choose,
Jesus did not choose "not my will, but your will"...and was "tempted"...but,
WE CHOOSE!!!...NOW!!!...EVERY MOMENT!!!...IN THIS EXISTENCE!!!

You will rarely find "Christians" who overstand that the the whole (only) message has to do with the POWER OF CHOICES.

So I can easily build upon your statements of "all life shares a universal origin"

And anytime we "choose" to cease a life cycle, especially for no creative reason, we choose to kill our "other selves", and because everything is connected, WE KILL OURSELVES.

Because of choice, at any given moment we can actually split reality as either useless or significant, beneficial or harmful, creative or destructive, just by the power of the Mind, and then the subsequent actions. (matter obeying energy)(energy needing matter to carry it out)

By our own choices/decisions:
HEAVEN is CHOOSING balance, action, honoring and continuing the cycles and purposes of energy and matter.

HELL is CHOOSING imbalance, inaction, void, nothingness, oppression, hopelessness, despair, fear, slavery, pessimism, etc, etc.

Just look at ourselves and around us.

Denial is internal,
Acceptance is internal,
Atonement is internal,
Love and hate is internal,
Nature is internal,
Choice is internal,

NATURE is the power of the Mind/Universe.
CHOICE is the manifestation/arrangement of this power.

HEAVEN and HELL are simply code words for the results of those CHOICES.

Thankh God there is Ma'at...Thankh Ma'at there is God.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
P.S. After re-reading this, I don't think I really answered your question, but I might as well not waste my thoughts.

Messages In This Thread

Heaven or Hell when you die?
Re: Heaven or Hell when you die?
It's your choice
choice........the Best part.....high Quality
Re: It's your choice
to die............ay, there is the rub.....the End
Agreed. *NM*
Evidence of 'life after death' *LINK*
Is There Life After Death? *LINK*
Give Thanx 4 posting these articles Ayinde! *NM*
Re: Is There Life After Death? *NM* *LINK*
Re: Is There Life After Death?
Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Excerpt from my novel-in-progress
Re: Is There Life After Death?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com